Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
God it boils my piss when people insist on having FaceTime conversations on public transport….we don’t need to hear it, just put your earphones in/hold the phone to your ear
Jesus Christ what a drama queen!! Why did we need a thousand stories for her to tell us that story?! Jeez someone told you to get off the phone love, its not the end of the world! I can imagine how loud she must have been talking

Reactions: 7

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Iam sorry now but the fucking state of them there like (worse) then prostitutes. How do young girls/guys find that attractive...
The wobbling the arses is 🤢🤢🤢 i showed the OH even he said its vile not one bit attractive..
If we acted like that growing up we would be called sluts and probly shunned...
What will all these young ones look like in yrs to come so fake and plastic.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
1000000%
And did you notice in a couple of the stories, she doesn’t have tears and is wiping away nothing looking into the camera? Faaaaaaaaaaaake
If she was feeling that down surely the last thing she’d think of doing is sticking a camera in her face to act like a muppet in front of thousands of people 🙄 attention seeking at its finest.

tawdryhepburn

i cannot believe her first response in the next story is “well i obviously don’t believe it” because the girl didn’t leave a contact number or hand deliver the message....... girl she’s probably scared you’ll beat her up if she did that, or that bethan would abuse her online and tell her little followers about what a slag that girl. i would feel sorry for bethan but she’s so willingly dense, i almost hope beau cheated on her. she won’t believe it unless it’s in front of her, and even then she’ll probably blame the other girl and not her shitty boyfriend.

Attachments

• Wow
Bethan has literally lost every single ounce of what used to be decent about her. She used to be genuinely funny (I thought) and just normal! I can’t believe what she’s turned into because she’s lost a few fucking pounds and dumped her boyfriend. 🥲
agreed, I really liked her. Now it’s just ads and self indulgent pics/vids of herself. Lame

I was just coming on to say the same. There is no way she has brought that apartment, she is self employed so would need at least a year of statements and she didn’t start bb the collection until later last year and prior to that she didn’t seem to do much other than a few sets of lashes! I must be rented and that is so bad she had actually secured it into the ceiling with cement or whatever it is, I wonder if the landlord knows??

Errie

Oh my god she’s so faaaaaaaaaake it hurts. All the crying selfies? Mental health isn’t a trend. It’s not cool to have anxiety or mental breakdowns

Errie

Sorry I keep going on about it, but it’s just so convenient that she’s all happy and laughing on the outings that she’s doing, when last week, she’s posting her crying selfies and having a “mental breakdown” what great timing!

Reactions: 6

Slaykay

Chatty Member
Why must she keep sharing videos of her “pole dancing”. Good on her if it makes her feel good, do it for yourself and keep it to yourself. She’s not at all graceful it’s just awkward

Errie

Does anyone else find that they are skipping the majority of her instagram stories? It’s either ads or her admiring herself!

Oh my god she’s so faaaaaaaaaake it hurts. All the crying selfies? Mental health isn’t a trend. It’s not cool to have anxiety or mental breakdowns
Not sure if any of you go on Vicky Pattison thread, she did the same posting pictures of her crying, I said when I cry the last thing I am thinking is to take a bloody selfies of me crying I am upset why would I? It's so attention seeking, sorry but it is. We all have ups and downs, good and bad days but how they both have done this is fake and wrong.
You've got it spot on with what you said its not trendy is horrible to go through.

They’re all absolute begs! Abbie Holborn just posted that she needs a new large mirror for her Instagram room and that she would be willing to help any small business out who wanna collab 😱 Put your hand in your pocket love and pay like the majority of the population do!
I saw that and it was literally a couple of stories after she had done stories about small businesses suffering in lockdown and big companies profiting. I really wanted to send a message and say, how about you and your beggy friends start helping small businesses by paying for products and if you like them share them on your social media. So greedy, every day people like myself will buy something e.g. cakes or something from someone local or a treatment with a beautician, pay for it and tag and share the person to show support. I don’t know why they expect something for free.

• Heart