Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITS NOT EVEN HWR FLAT!!! It’s his!
It’s his flat and he can afford to buy in that part of London because he’s much older than her! The lifestyle she has would normally be completely unobtainable to a 24 year old woman in London.

Reactions: 8
“On holiday off social media” still posts off her personal account into the book club group 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That was my thought too! Definitely a post that could have waited til she got back, although it did make me giggle.

Reactions: 2
She strikes me as the type to not change her surname purely because she thinks she’s too well known to change it.

Nothing wrong with not changing it btw just the reasoning why I think.Either that or cos then everyone really will know she shacked up with her history teacher 🤮

Reactions: 4
I’m predicting a “so glad we got married before lockdown” post this week 😒

Reactions: 11
Also predicting a me, me, me being pregnant in a pandemic.
I’m also pregnant after miscarrying earlier this year and still need to work as I can’t wfh so not making light of the situation but I bet she’ll make out she’s the only one that’s pregnant / not recognise how fortunate she is to be able to stay home.

‘I took a digital detox... but here’s all the pictures and videos that I took in the meantime!’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are no words ‘I find midwife appointments draining so I’ve come back to bed for an hour’ meanwhile I’m working as a key worker whilst pregnant (as are so many others) she really is insensitive, and has no clue about how unrealistic and spoilt her life is.
No consideration for all those that followed her due to miscarriage either - bang I’m back with another bump story and triggering content

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There are no words ‘I find midwife appointments draining so I’ve come back to bed for an hour’ meanwhile I’m working as a key worker whilst pregnant (as are so many others) she really is insensitive, and has no clue about how unrealistic and spoilt her life is.
No consideration for all those that followed her due to miscarriage either - bang I’m back with another bump story and triggering content
Yes exactly this 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 She’s so detached from the real world and real life. Most women work full time whilst pregnant and have go straight back to work after appointments 😒. God she’s infuriating!

Also when are we going to see her wedding pics with boy beths edited out face 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.