Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posting as ever has been ill timed, and classic turning the narrative to her which she has done on so many topics. I got in a rant with her about BLM (surprisingly she didn’t block me, I basically said she was coming across as self righteous) and even when blackout Tuesday was about amplifying black voices, she had to heard loudest and disguised it as empathy and education. Once again she’s doing this and once again she’s playing with peoples emotions. I think she likes to be a sign poster of triggering topics but doesn’t like the rest that goes with it. She also strikes me as someone who posts because something is current topic or is trending with little thought on the effect on her audience.

In other news has anyone seen her latest ad, she’s voice dubbed herself obviously pronouncing the brand name wrong so has had to change it. Sounds so unnatural, also the ad is her with damp hair would it really taken so long to reshoot or would that get in the way of another bath

Reactions: 10
I skipped through her ads (like I do with every influencer I follow) but has to go back and watch the dubbed ad...wow! How did that get approved??? It’s so obvious!

Reactions: 5
I skipped through her ads (like I do with every influencer I follow) but has to go back and watch the dubbed ad...wow! How did that get approved??? It’s so obvious!
Hahah I just watched with sound on 😂😂 so bad!

Reactions: 4
She’s got a bleeping nerve I’ll give her that. Has “chatting about miscarriage” in her bio but it’s not chatting if the conversation is only allowed to be one way. I have been through it and it’s horrific but I would never dream of opening the conversation up to my followers and then shutting them down the next day because it’s triggering for her. What’s triggering me Beth is you, you silly bleep.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how much stuff on the preloved insta was ‘gifted’... and when we will see all the extra wedding dresses on there.

Reactions: 10
Don’t talk to her about your miscarriage (thought her bio tells you different), but do buy her old shite

Reactions: 6
Can you hear that? Ohh it’s just the sound of Beth scraping the bottom of the barrel with her latest ad 😂😂

• Haha
Wow Beth, you’ve really been having femfresh baths instead of bubble baths?

I would also like to believe that most people that follow her know the difference between a vagina and a vulva... but thanks for the mansplaining Beth.

She is seriously clutching at straws lately! Hopefully this whole covid situ means these influencers are no more and have to get jobs and live in the real world like everyone else!

How can someone with almost 79 thousand followers only be getting between 1200-2000 likes in grid posts??

I hate the beggy ‘come join the conversation’ stories when linking to her ads. Nope, I don’t want to add engagement to a product you clearly don’t use.

Reactions: 8
I hate the beggy ‘come join the conversation’ stories when linking to her ads. Nope, I don’t want to add engagement to a product you clearly don’t use.
She is so baggy at the moment, clearly feeling the low engagement and people have more important things going on in their lives than her crappy ads, is the wedding this month??

She is so baggy at the moment, clearly feeling the low engagement and people have more important things going on in their lives than her crappy ads, is the wedding this month??
Beggy not baggy... stupid auto correct

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has to ask people to join the conversation cos her engagement is poor due to bought followers. Vicious instacircle 🤣

• Haha
She did not use Petit Biscuit Sunset Lover on her latest reel 😱 Beth, I thought you were better than this 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.