Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her content has really gone down the pan. SO bleeping BORING. I don't care about your monthly hairdresser visits or random products you're advertising. Apart from being a self-absorbed narc and 'me, me, me' I don't actually see any value Beth brings... How many followers do you reckon she's 'bought'?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like her content has really gone down the pan. SO bleeping BORING. I don't care about your monthly hairdresser visits or random products you're advertising. Apart from being a self-absorbed narc and 'me, me, me' I don't actually see any value Beth brings... How many followers do you reckon she's 'bought'?
SO boring... is she 24?? I definitely was not acting like such a grandma at that age 🤣

Whatever she has done to it she clearly doesn’t like it as she’s not showing it off! 🤣
She will do what she always does and do a ‘big reveal’ on the grid where people can comment and give her the validation she so desperately craves

Reactions: 5
New sofa thoughts??
I was very underwhelmed. Can't believe she waited 3 months for that.

Don't like the orange cushions and the coffee table is so close to the table that you can't actually sit on the sofa

really don’t like it
Nothing special and doesn't look particularly comfortable/squashy ...will also date terribly and don't think much of colour combinations and clashing of styles in room and the empty fireplace just looks daft

Reactions: 4
Pink fridge, green sofa, plaster walls - too much time on Pinterest

Reactions: 8
I feel like a lot of time on Pinterest has been spent but it doesn’t really all mesh together? The sofa is kinda tacky. I’m wondering if their flat gets weird lighting or something and looks nicer in person. The bathroom, garden and office are nice.

Reactions: 2
Her new hair is interesting, I still done get this idea of going dark brown and then have some blonde bits near the the front, it looks like a box dye, why not have some different brown highlights to make it less blocky?

Reactions: 3
I think the brown hair is much better, the bleach blonde straw ‘do she insisted on having for so long was not a good look.

Reactions: 2
So there’s her latest book chat going on over on Facebook which Helen is doing, while she’s posting stories of her outside walking, clearly not taking part. I understand it can be done on the go but when she used to post all these cosy photos of a cuppa next to her laptop and the book before a book chat.... I’m really getting the impression she can no longer be arsed and she’s leaving all the work to Helen. Which isn’t a good impression to give when people are paying for this! And why is Helen being taken for a mug??

Reactions: 7
What else has she got to do on a Sunday morning for an hour when paying subscribers are expecting a service? Surely she could do the chat THEN get on with her day!?

So there’s her latest book chat going on over on Facebook which Helen is doing, while she’s posting stories of her outside walking, clearly not taking part. I understand it can be done on the go but when she used to post all these cosy photos of a cuppa next to her laptop and the book before a book chat.... I’m really getting the impression she can no longer be arsed and she’s leaving all the work to Helen. Which isn’t a good impression to give when people are paying for this! And why is Helen being taken for a mug??
I like how the excuse not to do zoom was a technical difficulty, or was more like, Beth can’t be arsed, so many book clubs I know change their discussion time but nope, Beth wasn’t even open to the suggestion by some members

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.