Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had an outpouring of support on her post and encouraged women to also share their story, just not with her. I really don’t want to critique her on this due to the subject matter.... but it’s hard not to when she behaves like this! I’d be left feeling really alienated if I had left her a message, only to see her vile posts this morning.

Reactions: 9
She has had an outpouring of support on her post and encouraged women to also share their story, just not with her. I really don’t want to critique her on this due to the subject matter.... but it’s hard not to when she behaves like this! I’d be left feeling really alienated if I had left her a message, only to see her vile posts this morning.
This is my problem with it. Speak out ladies, normalise it etc. But 12 hours later. Don't speak out to me!! Even though I raised the subject. I feel really sorry for anyone who messaged her yesterday only for her to be a witch about it this morning

Reactions: 13
Is Beth buying followers? Her social blade stats are very suss.
Its the algorithm! So please comment on my post but only if you agree with me and don't want advice 🙃

Probably another thing she bought in no spend September 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah she was losing follows for 3 days straight then all of a sudden over 400 new ones

She has always bought followers, she was called out on it even a couple of years ago when there was a whole call out of fashion mumblr and her boyfriend on twitter. Beth admitted she had bought followers but said everyone did it, then publicly called out the ones showing proof of her bought followers 'trolls and bullies' and block any one who questioned it. I know someone who was one of those people, Beth was up for a Blogosphere magazine award at the time, my friend told them what she had done, they ignored my friend and gave Beth the award anyway. Says everything you need to know about Blogosphere! Beth has basically lied, scammed and attention-seeked her way through it. Blows my mind that brands want to work with her.

• Wow
She has always bought followers, she was called out on it even a couple of years ago when there was a whole call out of fashion mumblr and her boyfriend on twitter. Beth admitted she had bought followers but said everyone did it, then publicly called out the ones showing proof of her bought followers 'trolls and bullies' and block any one who questioned it. I know someone who was one of those people, Beth was up for a Blogosphere magazine award at the time, my friend told them what she had done, they ignored my friend and gave Beth the award anyway. Says everything you need to know about Blogosphere! Beth has basically lied, scammed and attention-seeked her way through it. Blows my mind that brands want to work with her.
Pretty sure Beth didn’t win the award, another girl did, Beth was a finalist though. Her stats have always been suss, I don’t trust her one bit

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure Beth didn’t win the award, another girl did, Beth was a finalist though. Her stats have always been suss, I don’t trust her one bit
I dont get how she has so many followers?! The fake posh accent just makes me want to vom in my mouth!

Reactions: 3
Is it too cyclical to draw a link between her miscarriage posts having significantly higher engagement than the rest of her content and her reasons for sharing. It feels very exploitative to share stories/photos and say that people shouldn’t have to deal with miscarriage by themselves then as soon as people reach out to her she says she finds it triggering and essentially says don’t contact me about your miscarriage...I for one find her constant posts about miscarriage very difficult as a pregnant woman and have unfollowed for this reason. If she doesn’t want people to message her about it why does she have it in her bio and post stories/ grid posts frequently on the topic?

Reactions: 8
Is it too cyclical to draw a link between her miscarriage posts having significantly higher engagement than the rest of her content and her reasons for sharing. It feels very exploitative to share stories/photos and say that people shouldn’t have to deal with miscarriage by themselves then as soon as people reach out to her she says she finds it triggering and essentially says don’t contact me about your miscarriage...I for one find her constant posts about miscarriage very difficult as a pregnant woman and have unfollowed for this reason. If she doesn’t want people to message her about it why does she have it in her bio and post stories/ grid posts frequently on the topic?
Yes this 100% 👏👏

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t want to hear about people’s miscarriages because that type of engagement doesn’t bring her any money in.

Reactions: 7
No im sorry the whole thing is about attention seeking. Theres no need for that photo of her ling in the bed . We arent her mates same was shes not our mates. Shes looking desperately for engagement and then when she gets it she shits herself. If ita so triggering dont put a photograph on instagram. It reallys annoys me. She has no idea how triggering her very photo could be for someone else.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but who the hell does she think is she??? “I’ll share my story for content but don’t message me with yours”. I thought the whole point of her post was to get people talking about their experiences and know they’re not alone etc....
So she really posted a picture of herself to make us feel sorry for her.
The worst kind of attention seeker 😡😡😡
I'm so confused... if I had reached out to her because of the subject she chose to share on her grid then saw her stories this morning I think I would have felt more destroyed.. and I am talking about personal experience and would never think to use it for more exposure or followers - disgusting!!!

Reactions: 15
Pours her heart out in a photo of her lying in hospital having a miacarriage followed by a poxy meaningless ad. Nahhhh it doesnt sit right with me beth im sorry. i dont agree with posting deeply personal photos on instagram anyway, would she even show that photo to her nanny or someone ? Why show us ? and the ad...
Read the room beth
Have some decorum
we all know its a business for you
You dont care about us
So why should we care about you
Its not about awareness
Its ..all ..about .. you.. and..your platform

Ive had enough of them all .

Reactions: 9
I’ve recently had a miscarriage myself. I haven’t shared this on any social media or amongst any of my friends purely because I know others will want to show empathy by sharing their story with me and frankly, I’m just not ready to weigh heavy with anyone else’s grief right now. I don’t have the answers for myself, I can’t give them to someone else. I know that sounds selfish of me and I know they’ll come a time when it won’t trigger me but until then, it stays within my close circle and I’ll tel other friends when I’m ready.
I will never judge how others deal with their grief and I do believe miscarriage discussions shouldn’t be taboo. Nor do I think it’s appropriate that we talk of her being potentially pregnant without knowing because I think it could be a trigger for her if she actually isn’t pregnant but, I can’t dictate what others discuss, I just swerve that talk. What I will say is this, if you chose a moment to talk about miscarriage purely because someone with a high profile has done the same and chose to do it in the same style at a time when you know the discussion is all over the internet, you either don’t post the photo or you take a week or two out of the app because it’s not a subject that will go away after one day offline. Don’t post the photo with a caption welcoming engagement, leave your story replies open and then have the cheek to say brave women sharing stories is too much for you.She has no idea the triggers she will have raised for many women by posting that photo, what she should have done is earlier that day, story post that she would besharing extremely triggering miscarriage content on her grid so people could mute her if it was too much for them. She should have turned off story replies and comments then made it clear on her post that she wanted to share to raise awareness but not conversation.
What she has done is trigger dozens of women, then tell them to shut up, leave her alone and cheer themselves up by buying over priced pink plates.
Beth used to be a bit more down to Earth than this but she really has gone a step too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve recently had a miscarriage myself. I haven’t shared this on any social media or amongst any of my friends purely because I know others will want to show empathy by sharing their story with me and frankly, I’m just not ready to weigh heavy with anyone else’s grief right now. I don’t have the answers for myself, I can’t give them to someone else. I know that sounds selfish of me and I know they’ll come a time when it won’t trigger me but until then, it stays within my close circle and I’ll tel other friends when I’m ready.
I will never judge how others deal with their grief and I do believe miscarriage discussions shouldn’t be taboo. Nor do I think it’s appropriate that we talk of her being potentially pregnant without knowing because I think it could be a trigger for her if she actually isn’t pregnant but, I can’t dictate what others discuss, I just swerve that talk. What I will say is this, if you chose a moment to talk about miscarriage purely because someone with a high profile has done the same and chose to do it in the same style at a time when you know the discussion is all over the internet, you either don’t post the photo or you take a week or two out of the app because it’s not a subject that will go away after one day offline. Don’t post the photo with a caption welcoming engagement, leave your story replies open and then have the cheek to say brave women sharing stories is too much for you.She has no idea the triggers she will have raised for many women by posting that photo, what she should have done is earlier that day, story post that she would besharing extremely triggering miscarriage content on her grid so people could mute her if it was too much for them. She should have turned off story replies and comments then made it clear on her post that she wanted to share to raise awareness but not conversation.
What she has done is trigger dozens of women, then tell them to shut up, leave her alone and cheer themselves up by buying over priced pink plates.
Beth used to be a bit more down to Earth than this but she really has gone a step too far.
sending lots of love 💖💖

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. Its no joke. Its just not what social media is for. She cant help yet pretends she can. Sending you love

Completely agree. On what must have been such a difficult day for so many, I really felt her post was poorly judged. Sending lots of love to you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.