Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s important that people should be able to process the trauma surrounding a miscarriage in whatever way works for them and Beth has already been vocal about her miscarriage... and here comes the but... it does seem pretty gratuitous to upload a sad black and white photo IMMEDIATELY after a celebrity shares their own story. It just stinks of jumping on the bandwagon and wanting to get in on the sympathy and exposure while it’s “trending”. I really do believe in eliminating the stigma around miscarriage but there’s a fine line, when Instagram is your job, between sharing your experience and monetising it.
Ugh I saw her post too....I've had 2 miscarriages and although I spoke openly about them to friends at the time , I'd certainly not be posting to a bunch of strangers - she just needs the attention and wants to make it all about her

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
i knew shed HAVE to post something as soon as i read Chrissys post this morning, my heart breaks for anyone going through a miss-carriage but once again beth feels to miss the mark somehow making it about herself. She seems to becoming more and more out of touch and self absorbed as the year goes on.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s important that people should be able to process the trauma surrounding a miscarriage in whatever way works for them and Beth has already been vocal about her miscarriage... and here comes the but... it does seem pretty gratuitous to upload a sad black and white photo IMMEDIATELY after a celebrity shares their own story. It just stinks of jumping on the bandwagon and wanting to get in on the sympathy and exposure while it’s “trending”. I really do believe in eliminating the stigma around miscarriage but there’s a fine line, when Instagram is your job, between sharing your experience and monetising it.
This!!! Why post that photo today? I found it quite distasteful to be honest. Yes raise awareness, but don’t jump on a bandwagon and pretty much copy a post of a family who are grieving!

Reactions: 11
Exactly. Copying the black and white as well. It’s not a good look.

I find it baffling that she thought it was a good idea to post that. It’s horrible what she went through but she can’t insert herself into every narrative. The b/w pic 🤦🏼‍♀️

I find it baffling that she thought it was a good idea to post that. It’s horrible what she went through but she can’t insert herself into every narrative. The b/w pic 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes 100% this... I feel bad what she went through and I have been there and you dont wish the pain on anyone but why post the pic now?? I feel it pretty distasteful on the day chrissy posted

Reactions: 3
This!!! Why post that photo today? I found it quite distasteful to be honest. Yes raise awareness, but don’t jump on a bandwagon and pretty much copy a post of a family who are grieving!
Prettt gross that she was trying to make it about her.

Reactions: 4
I think she was trying to post it in support. It’s not right to make judgements on how people cope with miscarriage.

I think she was trying to post it in support. It’s not right to make judgements on how people cope with miscarriage.
Unfortunately with Beth, its never about support and instead all about her. She is very 'me, me me, everybody look at me me me'. She is a nobody who unfortunately thinks she is a somebody, and that by having an instagram page somehow makes her think she is special and knows best. When the reality is she is just a kid who shacked up with her teacher and now begs for a living to fill her flat.

Reactions: 19
Unfortunately with Beth, its never about support and instead all about her. She is very 'me, me me, everybody look at me me me'. She is a nobody who unfortunately thinks she is a somebody, and that by having an instagram page somehow makes her think she is special and knows best. When the reality is she is just a kid who shacked up with her teacher and now begs for a living to fill her flat.
Thank you!! 👏👏

• Heart
Exactly and anyone with common sense can see how insensitive it was to replicate Chrissy’s post like that. She could’ve left it a day and posted something different. Copying the post on the same day comes across as an engagement and attention seek.

Reactions: 13
I can full well make a judgment on an attention bleep that can’t bear someone else having a miscarriage because it shifts the focus off her. duck. Right. Off.

Reactions: 9
So she brings up miscarriage on the same day as Chrissy in the same style of photo etc, then this morning has the cheek to moan that people have messaged her with their story?!?! She's unbelievable

Reactions: 9
So she brings up miscarriage on the same day as Chrissy in the same style of photo etc, then this morning has the cheek to moan that people have messaged her with their story?!?! She's unbelievable
Her stories are so patronising this morning!! Why put up a post then moan when people want to talk to her about it?! Good god woman!!

Reactions: 10
Her stories this morning were disgusting. She has chatting miscarriage in her bio, posted about it and is now complaining about women sharing their stories with her. She is a vile, vile human being. If you don’t want to chat to women about their experiences then don’t put it in your bio. All she’s done is prove she wants to chat about herself. She is a disgrace

Her stories this morning were disgusting. She has chatting miscarriage in her bio, posted about it and is now complaining about women sharing their stories with her. She is a vile, vile human being. If you don’t want to chat to women about their experiences then don’t put it in your bio. All she’s done is prove she wants to chat about herself. She is a disgrace
I am shocked at her stories this morning

Reactions: 2
I am shocked at her stories this morning
I'm shocked but not surprised. These last few weeks have shown more than ever that all Beth wants to do is spout her opinion but she doesn't want anyones opinion or story back. She's the worst type of "influencer"

Reactions: 7
Silly witch. Don’t post about it and market yourself as someone who has chatty miscarriage content if you’re not going to like it when people tell you their stories. You’re not Chrissy, you’re boring Beth. Get off your high horse - actually, get out of your high school mentality. Teacher fucker.

I do think she might be pregnant again which is why she’s so touchy about the trauma of reading the baby loss, I could be wrong but she’s a right little witch

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but who the hell does she think is she??? “I’ll share my story for content but don’t message me with yours”. I thought the whole point of her post was to get people talking about their experiences and know they’re not alone etc....
So she really posted a picture of herself to make us feel sorry for her.
The worst kind of attention seeker 😡😡😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.