Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t we all doing duck all at home?😂

I liked the look of the spa she went to but it kind of seemed a bit wasted given that she couldn’t do a lot of stuff with being pregnant... the star ceiling things looked cool though.

Also I wanna know why she deleted the stamps story 😂 I mean obviously cos it’s scummy but she clearly didn’t think so when posting it so I wanna know if she got loads of dms on it
I’ve been going into work full time since March as can’t work at home 😫 think I’m jealous of her tea on the sofa lifestyle 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve been going into work full time since March as can’t work at home 😫 think I’m jealous of her tea on the sofa lifestyle 😂😂
This is me! I work in an environment that has been put under pressure because of Covid and can’t close, it’s been relentless since March! I wish I was able to even work from my sofa at home let alone just drinking tea!!

Reactions: 4
This is me! I work in an environment that has been put under pressure because of Covid and can’t close, it’s been relentless since March! I wish I was able to even work from my sofa at home let alone just drinking tea!!
Same! Worked full time as a keyworker since March, currently working whilst pregnant and seeing her endless ‘another lazy day’ ‘another much needed rest’ is insulting and irritating. Get in the real world please.
Shows how insular and oblivious she is to the vast majority of people who don’t have the option to lounge around lazily all day, every day for ‘self care’

Reactions: 6
Let’s be honest she was a lazy cow before pregnancy and she’s a lazy cow now. She was lazy before the pandemic.

should she not be declaring her presets as ADs for her own product since she’ll make money from them? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
When people realise the book club is not worth the coin and you have to cart out the presets again 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And now she's asking for someone to coach her how to delegate?! So she can do even less?? Not entirely sure how you can do less than midday baths, lounging on the sofa, lie ins and lazy days!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And now she's asking for someone to coach her how to delegate?! So she can do even less?? Not entirely sure how you can do less than midday baths, lounging on the sofa, lie ins and lazy days!
She better make the most of it, cos once baby arrives she won't know what's hit her!

Reactions: 8
I messaged her earlier asking her why she had a Covid test when she’s asymptomatic. No response.

Its ok though cuz she’s since seen all the messages she’s had about Christmas ads and had to turn her messages off.... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
she’s since seen all the messages she’s had about Christmas ads and had to turn her messages off.... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This made me think she has some serious boundary issues.. can she not just ignore messages? Turning them off seems a bit sly - the people who engage with you will buy your products, up your engagement, but you want to duck them off when you can’t be assed? May I suggest you get a proper job then 😂

Reactions: 10
This made me think she has some serious boundary issues.. can she not just ignore messages? Turning them off seems a bit sly - the people who engage with you will buy your products, up your engagement, but you want to duck them off when you can’t be assed? May I suggest you get a proper job then 😂
Came on to say just this. Her dm's are on and off purely according to her preference to illicit free stuff/information. I'm baffled as to how and brands what to work with people so unprofessional!

God.. Where to begin. I think it’s really bad she cashed in on a free honeymoon. I guess some people really do just want handouts regardless if it’s ethical to take a press stay during a pandemic and a time when we were going to go into a second lockdown... If I was her, I would feel a lot of shame.

she really is unrelatable. I work long hours in my job too, not pregnant but I’ve been working 50-60 hour weeks and I do think she doesn’t know what the real world is. She’s never held down an office job or a proper full time job.

I think since her marriage and pregnancy announcement , I look at her content and think “give me a break”. Even her crying at the Xmas ads, I’m sorry it’s mid November , people losing their jobs and being made redundant and on furlough and she’s crying over ads.. If I was her, I’d cry for taking a gifted spa and honeymoon whilst hotels, beauty parlours, public serves , retail and everyone is struggling. We’re grafting and you’re just trying to bag freebies. I’d have more respect for Beth if she stopped banging on about her pregnancy and gifted stuff but maybe that’s her goals in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else wonder what she actually does in her “office”? I think she just goes in there and puts a photo on her story to pretend she’s doing something

Her latest story says she doesn't do PO box hauls but will show us some stuff she's had this week as another excuse to ram the fact she is pregnant down our throats. Aka she gets sent tonnes if stuff weekly and just uses it without sharing it on her page. So she's not even giving businesses the free advertising

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s definitely the teacher. There was a pic of him as a teacher at the school/college earlier on.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.