Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he had symptoms why did she get in a car with him to get tested? Surely that’s more of a problem?
Frim what I gathered they both got tested.But she put a story on this morning saying she isn’t the one with symptoms... 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Wow a million times over. It’s bad enough when she ranted about MUAS pre wedding and declared them a waste of money at a time when all the work for 2020 was cancelled for them..
To then see her cash in on an email from earlier in the year to get a free stay from a hotel/wedding venue knowing that the hospitality sector have experienced such a major impact financially, disgusts me. Especially when she fails to acknowledge the importance of being transparent in regards to the gifted/paid aspects of the break. It’s not just so the consumer knows the expectation of costs but we also want to know exactly how low she has stooped to take advantage of a struggling business.
What do influencers tell us ALL the time? They give us free content so don’t take advance, invest in them blah bleeping blah.
You Beth, are a thoughtless, pretentious, materialist and grabby creature.
All that education still so bleeping clueless

And your thumbs are bleeping hideous.

Reactions: 20
Did anyone see her post this morning about how she loves to re-use stamps that haven’t been franked? She had a right old stash!
She’s deleted the story now... 🤔
Reminds me of the time she openly encouraged followers to write to companies under a fake name to complain for freebies. bleeping toe thumbed Karen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow to the stamps and wow to the complaints. She’s so trashy.

Also if she won’t distinguish what was paid for by them and what was gifted, it was probably all gifted.

She needs to stop trying to make Boy Beth happen. He’s not your twin and he’s atleast 36 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow to the stamps and wow to the complaints. She’s so trashy.

Also if she won’t distinguish what was paid for by them and what was gifted, it was probably all gifted.

She needs to stop trying to make Boy Beth happen. He’s not your twin and he’s atleast 36 years old.
He's also now her husband so that nickname sounds even more ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't get why she doesn't just refer to him by his first name. Everybody knows he was her teacher, his identity is the worst kept secret.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she calls him boy Beth to try and kid herself that he’s younger than he is

Reactions: 5
Another day of Beth doing duck all at home 😒 and another week of thrilling content....

Reactions: 5
Another day of Beth doing duck all at home 😒 and another week of thrilling content....
Aren’t we all doing duck all at home?😂

I liked the look of the spa she went to but it kind of seemed a bit wasted given that she couldn’t do a lot of stuff with being pregnant... the star ceiling things looked cool though.

Also I wanna know why she deleted the stamps story 😂 I mean obviously cos it’s scummy but she clearly didn’t think so when posting it so I wanna know if she got loads of dms on it

Reactions: 7
Now she's suggesting a mini moon is the way to go and that heading off in honeymoon immediately after the wedding isn't a good idea 🙄

I would much rather jet off after my wedding than be working the day after like she effectively was!!

God i can't stand the girl
Shes only saying that cos she had no other option. Had covid not happened she would have had the full on big wedding and a big honeymoon far flung im sure. Full of tit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.