Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s had a bit of a glow up since then hasn’t he? Or maybe the wedding photos are just flattering angles

I can’t believe the instantaneous shift of her content to 24/7 baby stuff 😱 I am fed up of it, I can’t imagine how her followers who followed her specifically for baby loss conversations feel ☹

I just looked up her social blade stats and she’s lost over 650 followers this month 😕

Reactions: 11
She basically said to everyone they could unfollow her now she’s pregnant and she wouldn’t be offended. (Thanks Beth)

I should imagine he was a teacher after graduation or something. He can only be 7 Or so years older than her

Reactions: 2
Isn’t he 35/36 and she’s 24? I got those figures on here somewhere I’m sure of it but I may be wrong

Reactions: 3
From what I can see online, he taught at her sixth form school until about 2015 and is about 34-36 (based on electoral roll). She would have been at the school about 2013/14 based on her GCSE results article from 2012.

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine seeing the photos on IG of your former classmate marrying the history teacher? It was good gossip at the time I’m sure!

Reactions: 12
As a former NCT instructor I feel quite offended by her NCT bashing! I always tried my best to make my courses fun, relevant and “modern.” I’d spend hours making sure I was up to date with latest advice and guidance (time I didn’t get paid for might I add) Although NCT is a charity, the instructors have to register as self employed and are mostly (from my experience) mums just trying to make a bit of extra money, and therefore, small businesses! Not really practicing what she preaches about supporting small businesses!

Reactions: 11
It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that she wants to do NCT classes. All about status with her. I almost did them and everyone that did it told me how pretentious it is

It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that she wants to do NCT classes. All about status with her. I almost did them and everyone that did it told me how pretentious it is
Please see my comment above, not all of them are pretentious!

I’m sure yours are perfectly lovely but they do have a reputation
Admittedly they do yes, but I made a considerable effort to try and move away from that reputation with my classes. Please don’t tarnish all with the same brush 😊

Reactions: 6
I’m speaking for my local area and you’re naturally defensive but it isn’t really going to change my mind, sorry!

Admittedly they do yes, but I made a considerable effort to try and move away from that reputation with my classes. Please don’t tarnish all with the same brush 😊
to be fair she was just giving a general summary of what people were saying. Anyone I know that has done NCT really didn’t rate it highly. I wouldn’t get offended as it’s not you in particular she’s judging

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.