Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now a complete 360, bump picture asking for placenta advice as, shocker, she thinks she defies the norm. So don’t message her with miscarriage chat when she brands herself on it but please dm her non-medical advice.
But she can’t ask in the hospital because she hates appointments and has to go for a mid week lie down after them! Whilst the rest of us are going to appointments around working hours and making it work.

Reactions: 9
Cannot believe it was gifted. Well I can, but it makes me so annoyed. It was their wedding, and the most special holiday for them as a couple. And they didn’t pay for it. Ugh! Completely agree that she should disclose what was paid for.

Also the mistake with Salisbury and Shrewsbury. Just wow. What an idiot!

Reactions: 8
That is absolutely bullshit about not declaring which parts are gifted or not. Someone has asked kindly and that’s the response?! Why not just tell the truth Beth?! That’d be a novelty huh?

What an absolute embarrassment, imagine going on a gifted stay for a honeymoon/mini moon so having to ‘work’ during it! These influencers are an embarrassment to themselves honestly. She’s so unrelatable. And that fake posh voice is becoming like a parody now!

Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t you love to be able to get a key of your job wrong and just shrug it off and not have to do it. The location is pretty key to advertising a hotel 🤦‍♀️ So unprofessional but sure she’s had her free or ridiculously discounted stay now. Sad she had to work on her mini moon and not enjoy her newly wed bubble 🙄

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t you love to be able to get a key of your job wrong and just shrug it off and not have to do it. The location is pretty key to advertising a hotel 🤦‍♀️ So unprofessional but sure she’s had her free or ridiculously discounted stay now. Sad she had to work on her mini moon and not enjoy her newly wed bubble 🙄
My heart bleeds for her the poor dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she's suggesting a mini moon is the way to go and that heading off in honeymoon immediately after the wedding isn't a good idea 🙄

I would much rather jet off after my wedding than be working the day after like she effectively was!!

God i can't stand the girl

Reactions: 7
I think it’s really poor form to have a gifted honeymoon, influencer or not, wouldn’t you want the satisfaction of paying for it yourselves? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s the most important holiday of your life and you’ve turned it into a brand deal. Tacky AF, I’m sorry.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s really poor form to have a gifted honeymoon, influencer or not, wouldn’t you want the satisfaction of paying for it yourselves? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s the most important holiday of your life and you’ve turned it into a brand deal. Tacky AF, I’m sorry.
Totally agree

Reactions: 5
Now she's suggesting a mini moon is the way to go and that heading off in honeymoon immediately after the wedding isn't a good idea 🙄

I would much rather jet off after my wedding than be working the day after like she effectively was!!

God i can't stand the girl
That’s her all over. Whatever she does, she things it’s optimal!

Has she had a covid test when she wasn’t the one with symptoms??? She said it was the husband feeling unwell not her....

Reactions: 4
Has she had a covid test when she wasn’t the one with symptoms??? She said it was the husband feeling unwell not her....
I was going to say this earlier but got distracted!!! He didn't even have any of the main symptoms either!! Such a waste when they are in short supply in some areas.

That’s her all over. Whatever she does, she things it’s optimal!
Oh totally! It's her way or the wrong way in her mind

Reactions: 3
I will wet myself laughing if they caught covid at their stupid wedding. But at the same time, it means they would have gone and spread it in the hotel that they didn’t pay for so it wouldn’t actually be funny. How embarrassing for him that he can’t even fork out half the cost of a mini moon, they have to go for free instead and spend the whole time taking photos of her in the bath probably or in one of the granny outfits

Reactions: 10
I will wet myself laughing if they caught covid at their stupid wedding. But at the same time, it means they would have gone and spread it in the hotel that they didn’t pay for so it wouldn’t actually be funny. How embarrassing for him that he can’t even fork out half the cost of a mini moon, they have to go for free instead and spend the whole time taking photos of her in the bath probably or in one of the granny outfits
Granny outfits 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I think it’s so tacky to get a gifted honeymoon! I’d much rather pay for it to save the embarrassment. 🙈
She loves a freebie! I remember just after lockdown she went and stayed in a small hotel and I thought how appreciative the hotel must have been for the business... then I noticed it was a ‘press stay’. 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s already become one of those bump holders in every single photo - my pet peeve! Yes we know your pregnant, you don’t need to keep touching and rubbing it.

• Haha
My whole problem with the staying in hotels for free in return for PR is that the whole of the hospitality industry is struggling. She could have waited until the hotel had at least reopened before doing the ad. Fat lot of use an ad is for a closed venue.

Reactions: 18
Imagine just getting married and spending a couple of days with your new husband completely uninterrupted and enjoying each other’s company.... oh wait a minute ‘boy Beth’ just get a shot of me holding bump by the window. Nope that’s not right let’s try on the hotel grounds instead. IMAGINE 😂 how embarrassing

Reactions: 11
If he had symptoms why did she get in a car with him to get tested? Surely that’s more of a problem?

Did anyone see her post this morning about how she loves to re-use stamps that haven’t been franked? She had a right old stash!
She’s deleted the story now... 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.