Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LividLalji

VIP Member
The best part is when she was saying he moans about the cushions and all I can think is that her teacher is telling her off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Dex

Tonight’s post 😬. Making Chrissys Teigan story all about her. I get she’s trying to raise awareness and get people talking as miscarriage is such a taboo subject. Buttttt she’s coming across as attention seeking and not getting the message across 😑

Reactions: 13

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I think it’s really poor form to have a gifted honeymoon, influencer or not, wouldn’t you want the satisfaction of paying for it yourselves? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s the most important holiday of your life and you’ve turned it into a brand deal. Tacky AF, I’m sorry.

Reactions: 12

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Considering how much money she prob saved on her wedding I think it’s pathetic that she can’t even go on a mini moon with out having it gifted!

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Can’t these influencers pay for ANYTHING themselves? She’d have a gifted birth if she could !!! I agree with the earlier comment i’d like to know what was gifted and what she chose to pay for. She’s an actual nob

Lilro182

I agree, and I completely understand she’ll be on cloud 9 and wanting to share but when she’s really used the miscarriage to gain followers / changed her bio / jumped on the Chrissy Teigen picture etc etc I feel it’s so insensitive to just flick a switch with no real trigger warning or sensitivity to all those followers she gained due to miscarriage

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
i notice shes taken miscarriage chats out of her bio now shes spamming with baby stuff and will soon be on the beg for all things baby, i feel for her followers and any new ones she got from exploiting the Chrissy and John situation..

• Wow

Jillj

Tea!!! The history teacher aka boy Beth posted pics of the old rug they stole from a dumpster (for their big wedding) and is SELLING IT on fb marketplace!!! It’s definitely him bc you can see the stencilled patio. Why demand money for something you originally got for free. From a dumpster no less 😳

• Wow

Thedreamteam

Yeah I feel like this is most likely financially driven, especially as she mentioned in the post about the one they were planning costing tens of thousands. And the pictures wouldn’t be worth it for posting material as I would be really surprised if she includes him in any because h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶c̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶ he hates social media

clueless

Chatty Member
Well this thread has been a real eye opener! ☕ engaged to her history teacher! And I too thought she had travelled solo, she 100% let people believe that. I was even surprised to hear about her miscarriage (obviously terrible news), but I was surprised as I didn't think she had a partner at all, she never mentioned anybody, or even alluded to there being anyone. And the term "Boy Beth" is making me dry retch 🤮

I first heard of her a few years ago and there was something about her I just didn't like at all, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. I always got a 'fake' impression from her, trying so hard in her writing. She comes across as so snooty and sanctimonious imo. I'm not surprised by the accounts from those who have met her that she's snobby and rude. She's in love with herself.

LividLalji

VIP Member
Don’t mind me just bumping the thread up to the top of the site so people can see she’s shacked up her history teacher 😂

• Haha

Dex

Another weekend of her lazing around on the sofa. I know life is a bit restricted at the moment with local Lockdowns etc but my god she is boring. 😴😴😴

Eddie Blue

On the miscarriage topic (and I totally get this might be an unpopular opinion- sorry) it kind of annoys me that she doesn’t give a trigger warning. As someone who has had multiple miscarriages (one very recently) and a stillborn son, I completely understand the importance of being open about miscarriage. However, for me personally and maybe other people it can be very triggering. I would not have chosen to read the comment had there been a warning. I used to enjoy some of her content but I have had to unfollow for this reason.

• Heart

swints

God.. Where to begin. I think it’s really bad she cashed in on a free honeymoon. I guess some people really do just want handouts regardless if it’s ethical to take a press stay during a pandemic and a time when we were going to go into a second lockdown... If I was her, I would feel a lot of shame.

she really is unrelatable. I work long hours in my job too, not pregnant but I’ve been working 50-60 hour weeks and I do think she doesn’t know what the real world is. She’s never held down an office job or a proper full time job.

I think since her marriage and pregnancy announcement , I look at her content and think “give me a break”. Even her crying at the Xmas ads, I’m sorry it’s mid November , people losing their jobs and being made redundant and on furlough and she’s crying over ads.. If I was her, I’d cry for taking a gifted spa and honeymoon whilst hotels, beauty parlours, public serves , retail and everyone is struggling. We’re grafting and you’re just trying to bag freebies. I’d have more respect for Beth if she stopped banging on about her pregnancy and gifted stuff but maybe that’s her goals in life.

• Heart

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Oooo someone’s clearly called her out. All those posts ranting about intimate weddings only to then declare she’s having a bigger wedding later? I don’t buy her reasons, next year or whenever she has the bigger wedding, there will be another reason why she wants an even bigger wedding. Stop kidding yourself Beth. You wanted the big wedding all along.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I love her dress and her pics from the day are great! It looks fab, I just feel like she’s trying too hard to make out it was the perfect day and exactly what they would have chosen under normal circumstances, when she’s planning a big white wedding a year or so down the line?

Am I just too tight at the thought of paying for two weddings 😅

lakawe77

Can you imagine seeing the photos on IG of your former classmate marrying the history teacher? It was good gossip at the time I’m sure!

clueless

Chatty Member
In the Q&A she was adamant that this isn't the reason they moved the wedding date, but I don't believe her? Nothing wrong with that.

Happy for her and hope all goes well with her pregnancy. But talk about rubbing salt in the wound. I'm sorry, but she flogged her miscarriage story to gain followers; the same followers who are now seeing her gushing and flaunting her bump in their faces. I think it's possible too that a lot of people who followed for the miscarriage chat had been heartbroken recently; to then see her switching to 'look at me now happily pregnant', is hurtful.

Of course she's over the moon, who wouldn't be? But she really ought to be more sensitive to others, especially seeing as she made miscarriage part of her 'brand' and it makes up a chunk of her following.