Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doherty557

Chatty Member
And now they’re buying each other wedding pyjamas after she banged on about only buying secondhand and making people feel guilty for so much as sniffing at a high street store

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Lilro182

There are no words ‘I find midwife appointments draining so I’ve come back to bed for an hour’ meanwhile I’m working as a key worker whilst pregnant (as are so many others) she really is insensitive, and has no clue about how unrealistic and spoilt her life is.
No consideration for all those that followed her due to miscarriage either - bang I’m back with another bump story and triggering content

• Sad

blueberrybaby

I did message her when she went on a whinge fest about the wedding guest numbers being cut - and she blocked me, so good luck with that 😹

I started following her when she was ‘travelling alone’ and was fooled like many of the posters here. But you guys helped to open my eyes! I used to really like her but she’s become so entitled and self important it‘s become unbearable to see.

Also it’s old news but can I just say that I think she really ruined her grandma’s bike - it’s got none of the old charm, just a generic pink bike now. I guess it served it’s purpose for the gram and she showed off her amazing reno skills once again 🙄

• Haha

JaffaCake

That is absolutely bullshit about not declaring which parts are gifted or not. Someone has asked kindly and that’s the response?! Why not just tell the truth Beth?! That’d be a novelty huh?

What an absolute embarrassment, imagine going on a gifted stay for a honeymoon/mini moon so having to ‘work’ during it! These influencers are an embarrassment to themselves honestly. She’s so unrelatable. And that fake posh voice is becoming like a parody now!

TJ90

VIP Member
It annoyed me more bcus, unless he'd dress isn't floor length, no one is going to see them unless you have pictures of you putting them on... Yet an MUA is professionally trained, highly skilled and they apply things to something people look at ALL DAY.

I would've loved a pair of Jimmy Choo's for my wedding but it wasn't a priority. I found a pair of Ted Bakers I love, but they were £150 so I waited... and managed to get them in the sale! I lasted about 7 hours in them and then switch to converse which was the best decision ever! In total I spent £100 for two pairs which I still wear now!
I also got Ted Baker wedding shoes - loved them that much I bought them in black the day after my wedding. That way I can be buried in the same type of shoe I wore for my wedding 😂 I’m a nutter I know

• Haha

Dex

My wedding has been postponed twice this year due to all the restrictions ☹. Her going around saying “small weddings are a new trend”. No it’s because some of us have no choice and have partners/family members who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic.
She really is detached from the real world and real issues.
Ps I wonder if she will have a hen do? Does she even have a real friends? Or just fake insta ones?

• Sad

anastasia1989

I think it’s important that people should be able to process the trauma surrounding a miscarriage in whatever way works for them and Beth has already been vocal about her miscarriage... and here comes the but... it does seem pretty gratuitous to upload a sad black and white photo IMMEDIATELY after a celebrity shares their own story. It just stinks of jumping on the bandwagon and wanting to get in on the sympathy and exposure while it’s “trending”. I really do believe in eliminating the stigma around miscarriage but there’s a fine line, when Instagram is your job, between sharing your experience and monetising it.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I think the thing that makes it more unbelievable is when she jumped on the Chrissy/John bandwagon, she already knew she was pregnant. And fair enough that she didn’t want to announce it- she could have kept it private the whole way through if she’d wanted, no one is entitled to know anything she doesn’t want them to- but to be so heavy on the miscarriage chat knowing that she’d be announcing her pregnancy soon doesn’t sit well with me.
You’re so right about this. she was playing the misery card (completely justified in the case of a miscarriage) but it seems insincere knowing that she had good news that she was withholding.

LividLalji

VIP Member
Every time I see the word smeg written I just think of crusty dicks. For that reason I could never have that brand of fridge 😂

• Haha

Dex

I’m sorry but who the hell does she think is she??? “I’ll share my story for content but don’t message me with yours”. I thought the whole point of her post was to get people talking about their experiences and know they’re not alone etc....
So she really posted a picture of herself to make us feel sorry for her.
The worst kind of attention seeker 😡😡😡

Reactions: 11

MrsWight

I think it’s important that people should be able to process the trauma surrounding a miscarriage in whatever way works for them and Beth has already been vocal about her miscarriage... and here comes the but... it does seem pretty gratuitous to upload a sad black and white photo IMMEDIATELY after a celebrity shares their own story. It just stinks of jumping on the bandwagon and wanting to get in on the sympathy and exposure while it’s “trending”. I really do believe in eliminating the stigma around miscarriage but there’s a fine line, when Instagram is your job, between sharing your experience and monetising it.
This!!! Why post that photo today? I found it quite distasteful to be honest. Yes raise awareness, but don’t jump on a bandwagon and pretty much copy a post of a family who are grieving!

Cariad

VIP Member
Is eating pizza in the bath a thing? Am I just really uncultured & off trend that the thought turns me a bit ?
By the time you’ve run the bath, got your food placed nonchalantly on edge of essential farrow and ball painted claw footed bath , the background arranged ( candle✅ Motivational book on artisan wooden book rest ✅beauty pie/Elemis products ✅ Beauty products far too expensive for mere mortals- ✅) the food would be sodding cold and soggy and dripping into bath!... not my idea of relaxation!

• Haha

lakawe77

‘I took a digital detox... but here’s all the pictures and videos that I took in the meantime!’ 🤣

• Haha

bluemoon20

I thought she wasn't having a MUA for the wedding as it was far too expensive and then today, she's having a trial.

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I especially like how she used her kitchen v her wedding for context. People didn’t like your wedding post or engage because it was out of touch with the reality around you Beth! It was distasteful and inappropriate. Get married, be excited, talk about it, but for crying out loud, stop trying to make out small weddings are trendy now or the way forward, consider the climate and read the bloody room!

nik1231

Chatty Member
Nothing like hinting for a free wedding videographer on her stories. What’s annoying is she’ll get it too!

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
Thing with her is she thinks she’s a master of everything. Every subject she seems to know everything about. The blog post about the bras got me, you’ve got wonky tits like the rest of the world hun, get on with it.

• Haha

Dipdab

VIP Member
I’m predicting a “so glad we got married before lockdown” post this week 😒

MrsWight

As a former NCT instructor I feel quite offended by her NCT bashing! I always tried my best to make my courses fun, relevant and “modern.” I’d spend hours making sure I was up to date with latest advice and guidance (time I didn’t get paid for might I add) Although NCT is a charity, the instructors have to register as self employed and are mostly (from my experience) mums just trying to make a bit of extra money, and therefore, small businesses! Not really practicing what she preaches about supporting small businesses!