Beth Sandland #6 She married her teacher then her mum married the head of year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know why all these instahuns are so afraid of giving their baby a normal name

Reactions: 8
She’s not mentioned breastfeeding in a while, do we think she’s stopped? The fact she was in Mexico for a week and then Z spent the weekend with his grandparents makes me think so.

Reactions: 12
I think so, I doubt she’s express feeding too cause we’d never hear the end of pumping

Reactions: 5
What’s the betting that our entitled, bratty Beth gets more shite for free after this?

another awful advert for the boring playmat flooring. I had a quick look on Amazon and there were some cute fun ones she could have gone for… but no. Had to stick with her ✨ aesthetic ✨

I’m not 100% on the ASA guidelines - should the stories I’ve circled things in have ad disclaimers in for previously gifted items?
Unless it’s changed again - it was that any gifted, sponsored etc products you still have to label as AD even after the fact. So yes she should be - again, unless this has changed since that I’m not aware of x

Reactions: 5
This lads got a weirder future to unpack than his name…. “How did you and mummy meet”
Please can someone ask how they met next time she does an AMA.

Truly riveting content from Begs today. She works sooo hard to produce a reel and three instagram stories that not only exploit her child, but simultaneously bash the former owners of their new house.

Oh, and she’s moaning that gyms are further away in Oxfordshire than they were in Raynes Park so has a peloton.

Another gifted cardigan…does she pay for any of his clothing?!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
There’s a part of me that thinks they’ve only bought a house to be able to accommodate even more gifted stuff. It’s been a frenzy of ‘ad aff’s’ today.
As for the Heals trip, her best buddy Ohsomint works for them. I bet that’s how Beggy Beth got to ‘work with them’ before.

Reactions: 14
There’s a part of me that thinks they’ve only bought a house to be able to accommodate even more gifted stuff. It’s been a frenzy of ‘ad aff’s’ today.
As for the Heals trip, her best buddy Ohsomint works for them. I bet that’s how Beggy Beth got to ‘work with them’ before.
That and popping out more babies probably!

I feel like the Peleton story was a real kick in the teeth, there are people who can't afford a gym membership (probably a number of her followers) and yet we still see Beth moan about being in an area which hasn't got a puregym on it's doorstep so that's just a valid excuse to get a peloton... Literally never seen anyone not know how to handle finances/ manage money as bad as her. Wait for the next few months of "we're so far away from this" and comparing London. She just always has to be the victim in everything.

Reactions: 16
So glad I unfollowed her when I did… Occasionally I go on her stories to have a nosey, and every time it’s just ad after ad and 10 slides of an affiliate link compilation. I hate that from every influencer not just her. Stop shilling your tit for a quick buck!!

Reactions: 10
That and popping out more babies probably!

I feel like the Peleton story was a real kick in the teeth, there are people who can't afford a gym membership (probably a number of her followers) and yet we still see Beth moan about being in an area which hasn't got a puregym on it's doorstep so that's just a valid excuse to get a peloton... Literally never seen anyone not know how to handle finances/ manage money as bad as her. Wait for the next few months of "we're so far away from this" and comparing London. She just always has to be the victim in everything.
Never mind gym membership, many people can’t afford their food and energy bills!

She never acknowledges the real world and the struggles people are having. Even when she’s moaned about being the ‘breadwinner’ and the pressure on her, she shows herself in a cafe having lunch!

• Sad
Never mind gym membership, many people can’t afford their food and energy bills!

She never acknowledges the real world and the struggles people are having. Even when she’s moaned about being the ‘breadwinner’ and the pressure on her, she shows herself in a cafe having lunch!
It’s ok though - Beth has a money saving tip for us - get a boots advantage card! Because she wasn’t patronising enough without pretending to need money saving tips 🙃

I find it hilarious that she hasn’t even pretended to continue using the baby this works stuff, or baby Aveeno that she was gifted earlier this year.

Attachments

• Haha
Can’t wait to see her attempting travelling again with a pup in tow as well as a toddler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh here we go, another insta twit whose dog won’t be walked properly, and who will have no boundaries with her dog and child

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s gonna regret this 😂 dogs are higher maintenance than children imo. I’ve always had one and they literally do not stop, and when they’re sick the cost of vet bills is extortionate, especially if nobody will insure your pet due to diagnosed health conditions.

Good thing she didn’t go with a staffy though since they’re so hyper and come with so many health problems but still, stupid move. should’ve waited til Ziggy is much older. If she feels burnt out now just give it some weeks 😂

• Haha
What are they going to do with the dog when they go on their constant holidays? cockapoos (even toy ones) are yappy and high maintenance (no offence if you have one). They are highly intelligent also and need a lot of stimulation, why throw that in the mix of having. abbay and a house you are about to redecorate? also, thats basically a little designer dog bread for its looks which i HATE people doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.