Beth Sandland #6 She married her teacher then her mum married the head of year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they’ve moved when she keeps harping on about how much work needs doing. Why would you unpack all your crap into a bathroom that is apparently first on the list to get done?

Clearly they haven’t sold the flat, so they could have just stayed there whilst all the decorating and bathroom was done. Why would you expose a “preemie with underdeveloped lungs” to all the dust etc?
Just looking at her to do list for Z’s room confirms to me that she’s moved in so she can get stuff for free. Or will it be her excuse for shoving Z in nursery? (No shade intended on those with little ones in nursery)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
so Beth being Beggy is back in full swing.

I also don’t understand why they moved into a property that needs so much work doing when her teacher isn’t earning a massive income and they clearly can’t afford all the renovations since she’s out on the beg

Reactions: 13

I also don’t understand why they moved into a property that needs so much work doing when her teacher isn’t earning a massive income and they clearly can’t afford all the renovations since she’s out on the beg
did she ever stop being Beggy 😂I have so much secondhand embarrassment from watching her unsubtle hints for freebies on stories - make like a normal person and actually earn your money?!

Reactions: 10
She is so desperate for freebies and so disrespectful to the last homeowners, who left her a gift!

She's so beggy, it's embarrassing. She needs to tone it down a lot! 😂

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one wondering where her child is in today’s stories? I understand that her husband is in charge of looking after Ziggy whilst she’s “working” but she’s just having a leisurely breakfast, putting make-up on and swanning off for a walk. Does she now consider that work…

Reactions: 10

Because doing up old houses seems to be the new “in” thing on insta/TikTok with thanks to Mrs hinch, Stacey Solomon etc 🙄. Beth is so unoriginal she couldn’t think of any new content so is jumping on the latest bandwagon. I’m surprised “renovating our dream home” hasn’t been added to her bio yet …

Reactions: 12
Because doing up old houses seems to be the new “in” thing on insta/TikTok with thanks to Mrs hinch, Stacey Solomon etc 🙄. Beth is so unoriginal she couldn’t think of any new content so is jumping on the latest bandwagon. I’m surprised “renovating our dream home” hasn’t been added to her bio yet …
It’s not even a renovation, she’s only redecorating. Most of the stuff she’s talking about having done they could do themselves.

as for the floor tiles in the baby retention pen/crate (it’s as if he’s a puppy or an animal on a farm!), ikea used to make something very similar that I suspect was a lot cheaper. I had some and they created awful static, let’s hope her deluxe ones don’t. And they aren’t very sustainable because they aren’t recyclable and
not cheap either.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s not even a renovation, she’s only redecorating. Most of the stuff she’s talking about having done they could do themselves.

as for the floor tiles in the baby retention pen/crate (it’s as if he’s a puppy or an animal on a farm!), ikea used to make something very similar that I suspect was a lot cheaper. I had some and they created awful static, let’s hope her deluxe ones don’t. And they aren’t very sustainable because they aren’t recyclable and
not cheap either.
£210???? I brought similar in Argos for £12 🙃

Reactions: 9
£210???? I brought similar in Argos for £12 🙃
Cost of living crisis… heat or eat… can’t afford to go back to work due to rising childcare costs… here she is trying to flog something £200 overpriced. Read the room begs!

Reactions: 8
Can someone please explain the West Oxfordshire / Cotswolds discussion? I’m not too familiar with the area but just had a look and Burford, Chipping Norton and Kingham which are considered Cotswolds towns/villages all look to be in the West Oxfordshire district. So Beth could have a Cotswolds house in West Oxfordshire right?

Reactions: 2
Her voice on that podcast is insufferable. Ashley sounds very normal and Beth is doing a Louise Thompson and trying to 'over-posh' her voice. She also called St Pancras 'St Pancreas' 😂

• Haha
Can someone please explain the West Oxfordshire / Cotswolds discussion? I’m not too familiar with the area but just had a look and Burford, Chipping Norton and Kingham which are considered Cotswolds towns/villages all look to be in the West Oxfordshire district. So Beth could have a Cotswolds house in West Oxfordshire right?
Correct, the Cotswolds spans a few counties so she could live in a West Oxfordshire town or village that is situated in the Cotswolds yes.

Reactions: 1

It's because both these people don't have proper jobs and nothing better to do in their lives

Reactions: 4
I imagine they are renting out their london flat and paying their mortgage with the proceeds? The fact they haven’t sold that to buy suggests they own it outright, possibly an inheritance gift or a cheap sale through family? I don’t see how else they could afford a big house in Oxfordshire without selling the london flat

it actually makes me sick. I’m a fulll time single mother and in April 3rd I was diagnosed with advanced stage 4 lung cancer (having never so much as smoked a cigarette in my life time). I used to earn some cash on the side through my small Instagram but no longer can focus on that seeing as my husband left both my daughter and I and my parents live in another country.

im starting work again next month which coincides with my first lots of immunotherapy treatment, currently on a targeted drug that makes it hard to get out of bed every day and yet I have no other option than to work as much as I can whilst juggling the insane costs of childcare.

I’m not looking for sympathy , just stating how out of touch Beth is. She’s not a hard worker, she’s not even likeable. I know some influencers who work their ass off and trust me, Beth is NOT one of them, she doesn’t deserve having everything handed to her on a plate and she doesn’t even consider the situation her followers may be in. Whether that’s those suffering from baby loss or fertility problems or those who have to work 60 hours a week To feed their children because they don’t have a stay at home teacher whilst they get paid to get their nails done and go on holiday.

more than ever in starting to realise the world is so fuckedup and down by marketing/advertising in general knocks me sick

rant over, sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I imagine they are renting out their london flat and paying their mortgage with the proceeds? The fact they haven’t sold that to buy suggests they own it outright, possibly an inheritance gift or a cheap sale through family? I don’t see how else they could afford a big house in Oxfordshire without selling the london flat

it actually makes me sick. I’m a fulll time single mother and in April 3rd I was diagnosed with advanced stage 4 lung cancer (having never so much as smoked a cigarette in my life time). I used to earn some cash on the side through my small Instagram but no longer can focus on that seeing as my husband left both my daughter and I and my parents live in another country.

im starting work again next month which coincides with my first lots of immunotherapy treatment, currently on a targeted drug that makes it hard to get out of bed every day and yet I have no other option than to work as much as I can whilst juggling the insane costs of childcare.

I’m not looking for sympathy , just stating how out of touch Beth is. She’s not a hard worker, she’s not even likeable. I know some influencers who work their ass off and trust me, Beth is NOT one of them, she doesn’t deserve having everything handed to her on a plate and she doesn’t even consider the situation her followers may be in. Whether that’s those suffering from baby loss or fertility problems or those who have to work 60 hours a week To feed their children because they don’t have a stay at home teacher whilst they get paid to get their nails done and go on holiday.

more than ever in starting to realise the world is so fuckedup and down by marketing/advertising in general knocks me sick

rant over, sorry
You have no need to apologise. I’m so sorry to hear of your situation and sending you and your daughter so much love. 🤍 you can walk with your head held high that you are hard working and brilliant and doing the best you can for your daughter. Xx

• Heart
What’s the betting that our entitled, bratty Beth gets more shite for free after this?

another awful advert for the boring playmat flooring. I had a quick look on Amazon and there were some cute fun ones she could have gone for… but no. Had to stick with her ✨ aesthetic ✨

I’m not 100% on the ASA guidelines - should the stories I’ve circled things in have ad disclaimers in for previously gifted items?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I met a cat yesterday called Ziggy 🤷‍♀️ Still find it an odd name for a little boy …

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.