Beth Sandland #4 BS by name and by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got mastitis again 🤦🏼‍♀️ I get that breastfeeding is part of her personality and identity now but there really is nothing wrong with supplementing or formula ffs.

And she’s got an artipoppe carrier as a freebie - eh?! They’re huge money and her content is shite, who thought that was a good idea in their PR dept? Interesting that she’s including more pics of the cradlesnatcher now too..

Reactions: 8
Sorry is she breastfeeding as the car moved?!? Like surely that’s not safe at all?

Reactions: 2
Sorry is she breastfeeding as the car moved?!? Like surely that’s not safe at all?
Oo I hadn’t clocked that - good spot! Also not wearing a seatbelt if it’s moving! If she is, she really is as thick as her thumbs. If boy Beth has to brake suddenly Z would go straight through the front windscreen or get crushed by her boob. Doesn’t bear thinking about 😔

Reactions: 6
Beth, I think you'd find it difficult to get a prescription if you were Welsh and in England or if you were in Scotland....the devolved nations do have a different health service, in case you hadn't realised, what with all your world travelling experience not all countries are like England
maybe the reason you keep getting mastitis is that you're needing to look at your feeding position....always lying down to feed or letting Z rest on your body isn't the best way to feed if you're prone to mastitis ...you can't manually massage your breasts to relieve engorgement this way..maybe get one of those v shaped pillows I'm sure someone will gift you one

maybe you need to spend a bit more time at home now to rest, and maybe contact your health visitor
must be soo tiring always being on holiday...and yes the sun does shine in Wales, you condescending cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She’s probably one of those people on parent groups that waits hours for a post to be approved and it’s something she could have googled in 30 seconds.

also those dummy clips are another unsafe thing that make me cringe.

Reactions: 9
She’s probably one of those people on parent groups that waits hours for a post to be approved and it’s something she could have googled in 30 seconds.

probably attaches it to his car seat strap too 🙄

Reactions: 3

Oooo can you tell me what makes them unsafe? I’m not a mum so wouldn’t know but was looking at maybe getting one for my nephew, now I won’t bother if they’re unsafe! xx

Oooo can you tell me what makes them unsafe? I’m not a mum so wouldn’t know but was looking at maybe getting one for my nephew, now I won’t bother if they’re unsafe! xx
A lot of them aren’t CE tested so can be a choking hazard if the cord breaks. If you get a beaded one then make sure it’s from someone who has had it pass the appropriate tests (ideally suitable from newborn not 3+ - testing from newborn costs far more than testing from 3+ so quite a few people don’t bother) rather than one that’s sold just for decoration as so many are. If your nephew is using them in the car then they need to be clipped to his clothes and not his car seat straps and they definitely should not be used while sleeping.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A lot of them aren’t CE tested so can be a choking hazard if the cord breaks. If you get a beaded one then make sure it’s from someone who has had it pass the appropriate tests (ideally suitable from newborn not 3+ - testing from newborn costs far more than testing from 3+ so quite a few people don’t bother) rather than one that’s sold just for decoration as so many are. If your nephew is using them in the car then they need to be clipped to his clothes and not his car seat straps and they definitely should not be used while sleeping.
Ah okay! Makes sense, I’ll bare that in mind but will probably leave it for now and see if he uses one once he’s born! Thank you for taking the time to explain to me 😄

Reactions: 1
Why does Beth sound so tone deaf in everything she says? She thinks she’s so woke but doesn’t even know he difference between England and Wales clearly

Reactions: 14
Have pined after an artipoppe carrier for ages. Glad I don’t need to anymore after seeing they gifted Beth one.

£250 on a carrier. Such relatable content 🙄

Reactions: 10
im
Have pined after an artipoppe carrier for ages. Glad I don’t need to anymore after seeing they gifted Beth one.

£250 on a carrier. Such relatable content 🙄
I'm yet to see any instgrammer who has actually bought and paid for an artipoppe carrier they have all been gifted them!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
im

I'm yet to see any instgrammer who has actually bought and paid for an artipoppe carrier they have all been gifted them!
That’s because the peasants (us) are expected to pay through the nose for them in order to subsidise the cost 🙄

Reactions: 9
That’s because the peasants (us) are expected to pay through the nose for them in order to subsidise the cost 🙄
I would never in a million years pay so much. I have an eBay alert set up though 😂 bet you i wouldn’t like it as much as my integra though!

Reactions: 4
I would never in a million years pay so much. I have an eBay alert set up though 😂 bet you i wouldn’t like it as much as my integra though!
I liked them in a haze of pregnancy sleep deprivation.. then saw the price tag. It was a hard no from my husband!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.