Beth Sandland #4 BS by name and by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Beggy Beth is infested with mice, but don‘t you dare try and offer her advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oo, I’ve got one!
(inspired by Cariad, I cackled at manky mare)

Begs the manky mare, all she cares about is her hair

or

Beth’s on the scrounge after mice invaded her lounge

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's started hashtagging 'gender neutral baby' and 'modern baby'. What a twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What is the point about bitching about his sleep again if you don’t want advice?
Because she's a bleeping idiot who needs validation for her 'parenting' style...

This is disgusting. Not just the privilege of being able to do that, but that it got that bad.

Lol at apparently finding it all soooo stressful…real life is hard. Not so stressful that she couldn’t take two gifted holidays though, was it?
It just shows she is not mature enough to be a parent. Putting her family at risk for the sake of a 'gifted holiday' that she begged for. I know how it works she pitched content ideas to Tui and then used her stats to justify why they should give this to her. Also FYI mice love a quiet property, I used to have mice problems ( not as bad as hers) and it was because I hadn't been in my flat for a very long time. Mice hate noise so to me it suggests that no one was in the property that much because someone is spending a whole day at the salon or taking holidays every couple of weeks. Also with pests, you just can't ignore it because it will get a million times worse quickly. Her mistake was accepting the holidays.

Reactions: 7
Having children isn't all about cute kindly gifted gender neutral 🤮 outfits
8FB1C40E-C258-46F6-8FF6-43A09C8D220B.jpg
....you banged on about your pregnancy for long enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fake forced accent is really not cool 😂😂 bleeping hell 😂😂 that poor child

Reactions: 5
Her comment about the pink unicorn bib, saying whoever sent it to her must have thought Ziggy was a girl, shows she has a warped idea of dressing babies outside gender norms. I thought you didn’t want to subscribe to those gender norms? Perhaps the person who sent it to you knew Ziggy was a boy but saw you endlessly banging on about gender-neutral and thought you might like the pink? The point is you should be able to put your baby in any colour or pattern regardless of their gender. That means boys in pink unicorns and girls in blue dinosaurs, and everything in between. Beth seems to think lots of beige, and traditional “boy” designs, are the only things that are appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her comment about the pink unicorn bib, saying whoever sent it to her must have thought Ziggy was a girl, shows she has a warped idea of dressing babies outside gender norms. I thought you didn’t want to subscribe to those gender norms? Perhaps the person who sent it to you knew Ziggy was a boy but saw you endlessly banging on about gender-neutral and thought you might like the pink? The point is you should be able to put your baby in any colour or pattern regardless of their gender. That means boys in pink unicorns and girls in blue dinosaurs, and everything in between. Beth seems to think lots of beige, and traditional “boy” designs, are the only things that are appropriate.
I have 2 girls and a boy....when son was little , he loved dressing up in his sister's dressing up 'princess' clothes which his Gran delighted in making , RIP 😔 ... he also loved playing with a Playmobil castle , and Barbie /My little pony computer games and the girls played with diggers and Duplo train set ....never thought he couldn't play with a certain toy because it was a 'girly' toy
I never subscribed to the pink is for girls/ blue for boys anyway..but Beth, she's obsessed with dressing Z in the most boring beige clothes and even his belongings are beige too ( except the brightly coloured jumperoo which I bet she detests cos it doesn't fit in with her carefully curated beige ethos- her sense of 'style' is very questionable and just so contrived and 'curated' just like all the other instahuns

Reactions: 10
I'm all for a good witch about Beth being irritating, but I'm not going to comment on the size of her stomach. I have a baby around the same age as hers and my stomach looks like it's got twins in there :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.