Beth Sandland #4 BS by name and by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still “exclusively” breastfeeding and letting us all know at every opportunity.
Married her old teacher
Was asked to go on love island once despite having no idea what it is …

Feel free to add a better recap I was a bit pressed for time 😅.

I see today she’s been gifted a framed photo of herself breastfeeding. Ziggy will love that when he’s older and brings friends home from school and they spot it on the wall …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Today on stories (I would say “what’s new” but nothing is with Begs):

Two pics (3 if we could the framed gifted picture) of her with her tit out.
Yet more beige boringness for Z. Seriously, put the child in a colour. Any colour at all.
“Ask me anything” about placenta encapsulation 🙄
Still desperately tagging baby zen on stories.

Reactions: 10
Married her old teacher

I see today she’s been gifted a framed photo of herself breastfeeding. Ziggy will love that when he’s older and brings friends home from school and they spot it on the wall …
And not just any photo...a GLITTERY photo (ye gods 🤮)
and we got a photo AND a video of her breastfeeding today ....such riveting content Beth 🥱😴

Reactions: 7
She’s so glad she got the placenta gummy things however she doesn’t know if they’ve actually done anything really does she? Unless you’ve had two babies and only taken the stuff once, you really can’t tell if they’ve made you feel different or not

Reactions: 14
She’s so glad she got the placenta gummy things however she doesn’t know if they’ve actually done anything really does she? Unless you’ve had two babies and only taken the stuff once, you really can’t tell if they’ve made you feel different or not
Has to justify spending '00's of pounds in encapsulating her placenta, despite there being no peer reviewed medical articles saying that it provides any benefits whatsoever...she really is a snake oil salesperson aka 'influencer'

Reactions: 9
Married her old teacher

Went on holiday and slated the bakery that she chose to go to because they were (in her view) expensive.

Moaned about having to get ready to go away *again* just after getting home from trip.

Has to justify spending '00's of pounds in encapsulating her placenta, despite there being no peer reviewed medical articles saying that it provides any benefits whatsoever...she really is a snake oil salesperson aka 'influencer'
Do we think she actually spent her own money on them or are they gifted/sponsored etc?

Reactions: 1
Married her old teacher

Put her flat on air b&b whilst she was away for like 2 weeks to make some £ because she’s desperate for money clearly 😂

So she’s admitted in the caption of her new grid post that Z slept overnight in the sleepyhead while in Scotland. I really want to comment very naively asking if they’re suitable for sleep overnight. Also should she be captioning the post as an ad or am I misled in that?

Reactions: 6
Ffs she's now moaning about having to pay £4.50 to use washing machine and pay for overnight stay on campsite to use these facilities....surely you'd have figured this into your budget/itinerary when traveling with a baby in a campervan , when they go through 2-3 outfits/day!
and £4.50 is fairly standard rate for launderettes...she obviously never had to use one or hall's washing machine when she was a student

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep going on about how small he is? And that he’s still in newborn clothes? Is anyone actually interested about his clothes size 😑

Reactions: 11
Ffs she's now moaning about having to pay £4.50 to use washing machine and pay for overnight stay on campsite to use these facilities....surely you'd have figured this into your budget/itinerary when traveling with a baby in a campervan , when they go through 2-3 outfits/day!
and £4.50 is fairly standard rate for launderettes...she obviously never had to use one or hall's washing machine when she was a student
Thinking about her shock at cost of using something as mundane as washing machine, makes me think she's never had to use a launderette in U.K. and when she was a student in halls she probably took her washing round to Boybeth's flat

Reactions: 5
Had to laugh at her saying the yoyo buggy works in sand - yes with a little baby - not so much once you have a hulking great toddler 🤣

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why but it massively irks me everytime Beth reshapes her grid posts in her stories. It’s so beggy, she shares them 2/3 times. I don’t know any other influencers that do that. She’s literally pimping her baby out on the daily

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.