Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aunt Lydia

Thread suggestion:

Beggy Beth is infested with mice, but don‘t you dare try and offer her advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Astyanax

Just seen she’s shared a post from one of the influencers who is trying to change the law around abortion and non fatal disabilities. I get that if you have a child with Down’s syndrome it seems wrong to you but women need to have the right to choose. Some people can’t give a child with complex needs the right support for financial or other reasons. And some people get a late diagnosis. Everyone has a right to an opinion but can’t believe Beth has just blindly shared their post without realising that they are basically trying to taking away women’s rights.

Reactions: 30

Astyanax

Also it’s not up to the people who have had success stories, the right to choose exists for a reason regardless of where you sit on the issue, I agree more awareness needs to be raised about how fulfilling the lives of children with disabilities but it’s not up to Beth to share that! It doesn’t apply to her
Totally agree. I think it’s great that there are influencers out there with children with disabilities, I can imagine that if you received a diagnosis of Down’s syndrome and had no idea about it and didn’t know what you wanted to do, being able to easily access accounts on Instagram and blogs showing you how great life can be as well as the everyday ups and downs would be a great comfort. However campaigning to change the law and take away the choice of other women is not OK.

I have had a termination with a downs diagnosis, it wasn’t an easy decision and I do feel guilty sometimes.However know it was the right decision for our family. Finances were a big part of this, we can’t afford for me to be a stay at home mum and sadly these days you cannot rely on any support being freely available. Had we found out late in the pregnancy maybe we would have made a different decision, but it would have been our decision to make and that shouldn’t be taken away. I feel so strongly about this and I don’t like the fact that this campaign is gaining momentum. M&S featured one of theinfluencers in an ad recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Beth absolutely fuck off and tell your teacher of a husband to step up. It is his child as much as yours and if he can’t cope with an evening dealing with it then frankly what the hell are you doing. You have created Ziggys attachment issues by having him permanently on you and now you need to break this cycle and leave him at home with his dad.

Reactions: 28

Redmama

God she fucking irritates me! Note to Beth - this might shock you, but the world doesn’t revolve around you and your exclusively breastfed baby. Don’t say you support small businesses then encourage your followers to attack them online because you are so entitled you think that taking your baby to a nail salon is your god given right and they’re pretentious to ask you to follow the rules.

Also, pick a lane. Your baby is either premature, tiny with underdeveloped lungs or you want to take him to a nail salon with strong fumes in 30° heat.

Reactions: 27

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
“Informed/supported is best”. Unless you’re Breast Sandland. She EXCLUSIVELY breastfeeds don’t you know. But, no judgement from her, oh no.
Breast Sandland needs to be included in the next thread title tbh! Even though it's a way off!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She’s commented defending herself 🙄 Instead of asking her followers not to attack them she’s written an essay. Unbelievable
Why on earth would you travel for an hour into central London, with a baby, in this heat with rising Covid cases, just for a free manicure?

Dipdab

VIP Member
I’d be so disappointed if the father of my child couldn’t cope with his own child for a couple of hours.

cookies74

They had a no under 12s rule, but of course Ziggy is so perfect that it can't possibly apply to her baby.

I have a baby and don't want to visit a salon with someone else's baby there. That is my child free time, so I will visit child free places.

Reactions: 25

replace32titles

Planning to take him trick or treating when he’s old enough but not answering the door to trick or treaters seems a bit unfair. Opting out of the whole thing is fine but taking while refusing to give isn’t how it works.

Reactions: 25
I find it hard to believe the doctors and nurses would be “recalling how close it had been”. Sorry that just wouldn’t happen. Like how would that conversation even go??!! Ohhh last time you were here, it was a close call for poor Ziggy here. Extremely insensitive, can’t be true!! So bizzare how much she loves the drama!

Reactions: 24

HoGi

VIP Member
Such a tiny preemie baby, who couldn't even left for Beth to attend an adults only salon or with his dad for an evening so Beth could have dinner. But she can leave him at the nursery at a hotel she has never visited before in a foreign country on her first day there 🤯

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Ziggy wasn’t premature, he had a condition called IUGR which was picked up at a routine scan, and she was induced immediately, he was born at 37 weeks and had a low birth weight, because IUGR restricts growth. Premature is anything before 37 weeks, so she needs to stop playing the preemie card because it’s extremely triggering for those who have been there.

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I have a toddler who was exclusively breastfed as a baby but you can be absolutely bloody certain that I would not have taken him to a hairdresser or nail salon!!
If you have no childcare, sometimes you have to say no to things. Welcome to parenthood.

Kirstyroo

Funny how on Instagram she said “I don’t want any tips or advice” on giving Ziggy a bottle of expressed milk, but the same day was on peanut asking for tips & advice on how to give him a bottle of expressed milk 🥴

Still trying to keep up that perfect life on Instagram, acting like she doesn’t need any help and has it all sussed out!

• Wow
  • Haha

SilentWitness93

Beth has frustrated me for a while now but this latest freebie has absolutely incensed me.

Firstly, how utterly distasteful and shortsighted of Tui to offer it to her in the first place - at a time when millions of key workers have slogged their guts out throughout the pandemic for minimal pay, no thanks from the government for putting their lives at risk and no prospect of a luxury holiday abroad in the near future due to repeatedly cancelled leave, staff shortages as we head into winter and, again, scant financial reward for their efforts. Do Tui honestly think these people will appreciate seeing the kind of holiday they could only dream of handed on a platter to Beth? A vacuous, pampered, entitled, self-righteous ‘influencer’ who did nothing throughout the pandemic except constantly moan, break lockdown rules and do precisely nothing for her community? It absolutely enrages me.

The fact she is claiming this is a ‘work trip’ is laughable. She’s barely posted since she’s been there so Tui are hardly getting their money’s worth from her promotion efforts. Beth wouldn’t know a hard day’s work if it slapped her in the face. She keeps pointing out they are paying *themselves* (Heaven forbid) to stay an extra week as if that justifies her free stay, but as they are clearly able to afford their own trip (after all, she’s at pains to point out how ‘comfortable’ they are) the fact she accepted a free luxury holiday at the current time is utterly disgraceful, it really is. I don’t know the terms of the deal, but even if it was offered to her, what’s to stop her from thanking Tui but asking them to instead gift the holiday to a key worker who had slogged their guts out on the NHS frontline through the pandemic, just as an example? Would even be good promotion for both parties. Absolutely nothing to stop her from doing this, but instead as ever she’s grab grab grab.

She actually reached 90K followers not that long ago, but has lost around 1K since then and it has only trickled down further since she announced this latest ‘job’. I really felt for her through her losses and subsequent difficult arrival of Z, but since becoming a parent she has become ever more selfish, entitled and utterly disengaged from the people she once saw as her target audience. The arrogance and pure greed is astounding, it’s something reflected across most of the ‘influencer’ sector but Beth’s added pomposity and holier-than-though attitude towards absolutely everything is what infuriates me more than with others.

There, I’ll go crawl back under my rock now I’ve got that off my chest. Phew 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 23

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Gonna put it across bluntly as well: I don’t find Ziggy cute. She’s forcing it too much. But then again he’s her spitting image.

• Haha
Reactions: 23