Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her latest post- really really sad that she has Cancer and really hope she has caught it early and can fight it

But omg wtf is that video about!? Is EVERYTHING now a reel/post opportunity!? Did she seriously sit there crying and film it to make a post about this?

this is what i hate about social media, she could have made a simple post saying what has happened, but no she has to do a crying video to go with it 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just seen her latest post- really really sad that she has Cancer and really hope she has caught it early and can fight it

But omg wtf is that video about!? Is EVERYTHING now a reel/post opportunity!? Did she seriously sit there crying and film it to make a post about this?

this is what i hate about social media, she could have made a simple post saying what has happened, but no she has to do a crying video to go with it 🙄
God how scary and sad I agree though why when you’re upset and crying would you think let’s get the phone out and record myself I understand it’s scary shocking sad and just awful for her to go through but how do these people think right let’s film myself crying ???

Reactions: 1
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’m not a fan of Beth, but I think due to the fact she does have cancer this page should be locked. I don’t think comments above are necessary, she’s already going through enough- god know how we would all react

I’m not a fan of Beth, but I think due to the fact she does have cancer this page should be locked. I don’t think comments above are necessary, she’s already going through enough- god know how we would all react
Just having opinions ? That’s what this site is for? We’ve said how awfully sad it is and wish her a speedy recovery bit didn’t understand the crying video nothing bad ?

• Heart
Is it just me or is she just wearing the most basic outfits now and trying to make out she's fashion forward

Reactions: 2
Her style has gone downhill, i used to really like her style esp as im close to her in age but she tries too hard now.

I'm finding her content boring she she's seems to do a lot of ads now. Wait she's brought a fake tan out

This woman does my head in. She edits her photos constantly to make her self skinny- it’s extremely obvious and when someone simply queries why her body is an odd shape she deletes the comment and goes on a mad one on her stories telling people to ‘f**k off with your negative comments.’

The thing is, she doesn’t need to be doing this! She isn’t overweight at all. She has 3 children, this is hardly setting a good example. The only good thing about her is that she doesn’t constantly plaster her kids faces all over instagram, like most insta mums do. But body positivity for young girls is definitely not her thing.

https://www.instagram.com/beth_bartram/
Too many so called influencers do this. Rebecca Lamb constantly does it, whilst preaching about body positivity, the problem is she is rubbish at editing her pictures, the quality is so poor it's obvious, then her biggest Troll, her partner posts a 'true' picture of her that highlights what a fraud she is

• Haha
Too many so called influencers do this. Rebecca Lamb constantly does it, whilst preaching about body positivity, the problem is she is rubbish at editing her pictures, the quality is so poor it's obvious, then her biggest Troll, her partner posts a 'true' picture of her that highlights what a fraud she is
I get she had cancer which was terrible but I think she used it to her advantage

My heart went out to her when she was diagnosed and I’m glad she seems to be better but she is incredibly repetitive to the point it’s annoying.

I like her style choices but she starts every post or video going on about her age and that’s she’s a mum or busy mum whatever. It’s really not relevant to bring it up all the time. She’s really grating on me now, iv had to unfollow

Just came here for the first time to ask if anyone knows if her fitness plan is worth having? 25 minutes seems manageable for me around the children! Thanks in advance

Just came here for the first time to ask if anyone knows if her fitness plan is worth having? 25 minutes seems manageable for me around the children! Thanks in advance
No - I’ve bought it and you get four videos in total! I feel like she made out it was 4 a week for 8 weeks?

No - I’ve bought it and you get four videos in total! I feel like she made out it was 4 a week for 8 weeks?
I was thinking of purchasing it too so thanks for this. I'll go have a nosey on YouTube and see what kind of videos, if anything similar that she may do. I just don't want to be bulky, I want to lose weight and tone up... Well as much as I can after two children by c section. One of which was nearly a 10lber 🤣

I’ve looked at her stories/posts since you said this and feel like she’s being so misleading! When she keeps saying it’s an 8 week course you expect 8 weeks of workouts, not 4 workouts total! I really think it’s bad!

I’ve looked at her stories/posts since you said this and feel like she’s being so misleading! When she keeps saying it’s an 8 week course you expect 8 weeks of workouts, not 4 workouts total! I really think it’s bad!
yeah I agree tbh! Feel like requesting a refund through my bank. Totally misleading

I swear she just recycles the same outfit pics to fit whatever narrative she wants her reel to be about.... same outfits for school run/soccer mom/running errands. Hardly groundbreaking

I swear she just recycles the same outfit pics to fit whatever narrative she wants her reel to be about.... same outfits for school run/soccer mom/running errands. Hardly groundbreaking
i was just thinking that when i saw her insta this morning.

She doesnt really have new pics for some reason.

i was just thinking that when i saw her insta this morning.

She doesnt really have new pics for some reason.
& she never links current pieces... always "this is similar to mine" .... wonder if the house move has skinted them hence why she's desperate for everyone to sign up for their fitness guide