Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
67F520FB-4100-41E3-83F3-002AFD2BC468.png

85317DA2-4E58-412E-ABA1-129F827F3FDF.png

Anybody notice the difference on the story pic to the pic she posted on her grid ? She’s obviously edited the grid picture !

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The message she got of her hubby, because she felt like a bad wifey/mom for not having the house cleaned 🤦🏼‍♀️ There building a new home plus she’s helped there dog give birth to puppies why does she keep this quiet it would be good content

Reactions: 3
Their relationship is odd, it seems like she does all of the housework and childcare but is also the higher earner of the two?

Reactions: 6
Is she though ?
I don’t think her content will earn her that much. However she does have a Depop still so that might be her main source of income.
I think they are quite odd to be honest, I stopped following as I feel all her content was repetitive. She says she going to do something and it doesn’t happen, so I think like a lot of bloggers she is full of tit that tries to big herself up majority of the time to make her life sound more interesting and exciting. I think she tends to copy Dionne Crow quite a lot, so she is obviously inspired by her.

View attachment 194802

View attachment 194804

Anybody notice the difference on the story pic to the pic she posted on her grid ? She’s obviously edited the grid picture !
Personally on here I cannot tell the difference but I know in previous post the editing has been horrific to the point she looks plastic and her legs look distorted 😳🤦🏽‍♀️

Their relationship is odd, it seems like she does all of the housework and childcare but is also the higher earner of the two?
He seems like a right chauvinist pig so I'm not surprised she does all the cooking and cleaning....

I followed Beth for a while, her voice annoyed me but that was about it then I noticed something really odd about her... I was watching a house tour video and she was literally digging her 13 year old daughter out so much about the fact she doesn't clean to the same standard as her nearly 40 year old mother.... No tit sherlock!

She went on about it for a good 5 minutes straight....

Here's effies bed, I've told her she needs to make it better and she's trying bless her but she doesn't do it as well as I would like

Here's effies desk she doesn't clean it to the same standard I would, but hey ho

Here's Effies wardrobe, hopefully she'll start getting better at cleaning

and so on and so forth, highly bizarre!!!

Then I found out how she had treated people when running FearLess and I unsubscribed and unfollowed.. Very strange woman!!

Reactions: 5
So what does your mum do?
‘She’s got loads of followers on Instagram and she regularly poses in her underwear, I’m so proud go and take a look’
Said no teenage child ever...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she had loads of work done she looks really fake
she said she has had lip and cheek fillers for some time now, botox in her forehead and jaw and a boob job. Personally I think she has gone overboard and has started to look abit like wacko jacko, she looked better how she started off, much more natural

Reactions: 4
she said she has had lip and cheek fillers for some time now, botox in her forehead and jaw and a boob job. Personally I think she has gone overboard and has started to look abit like wacko jacko, she looked better how she started off, much more natural
She does remind me of Michael Jackson 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Quite enjoyed the jeans video as they’re the only thing I really tend to wear and I’d say my style is quite similar to hers but the way she was describing the outfits 🤦🏼‍♀️ how many times she said cute and ‘Off the shoulder for a spring look’