Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she has not applied foundation, contour etc but she doesn’t look like Casper the Ghost like she usually does without makeup 🤔🤥
Lol it’s either a filter or she has something on... or both knowing our lovely Beth! She’s defo filled in those god damn awful brows tho 🤢.

I took a screen shot of a video she was doing... how on earth did she think the foundation she was going to put on was a match? Sorry but I was always taught to go and get a match test in boots etc before buying foundation. Beth must just go in and go straight for dark mahogany one.
I’d feel so paranoid knowing my face is white and I’m applying a thick layer of foundation in a colour that looks like you’ve been stuck in the Bahamas for 60 days! Beth babe, stop ✋! Your natural make up is more than I wear to go out out! When your not caking your face in makeup you look your age and you look great! Stop trying to look 20 years younger it just makes you look fake!!! Also stop hinching skirts and dresses up to your arse cheeks! Your kids will thank you for it!

7BCF0087-2F48-4998-B843-D428026F644F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
THE HANDS TO FACE COLOUR DIFFERENCE IN THIS MORNINGS STORIES OMG 😩 how can she think thats attractive she looks like she leaves gross orange smudges wherever she goes

Reactions: 5
It’s getting ridiculous now. What is she thinking 😵learn from your mistakes Beth. I used to do this when I was in my teens and get a right god telling off from my mum for looking like a twit 😂I really hope she doesn’t teach her daughter how to apply tan🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve said this on here before but when Beth ran fearless I really enjoyed following her. She had a lovely sense of style and she had a really good way of showing “behind the scenes” work as well as snippets of family life. Since fearless was left to the wayside and she sold it and started selling out for other companies I’ve liked her less and less.

Constantly asking what to film YouTube videos on and then telling her followers things like oh I’ll show you a day in the life, I’ll show you what we eat in a day, I’ll do a video on how my diet has changed, I’ll do my fitness routine and all her channel is is hauls from brands like PLT and MissyEmpire (don’t buy off of MIssyEmpire btw they have the worst quality I’ve ever seen and their customer service is atrocious) where she gives out discount codes and she was clearly gifted the items and doesn’t state it.

However, I may have reached the final straw with her new #bethmademebuyit

Is that really necessary right now? With all that’s going on in the world for her to be selling more absolute tit from companies that are destroying the environment (even though she’s now a planet saving vegan 😱). Those companies are fine if you order from them every once in a while like you would with normal clothes shopping but every SINGLE week. And then reports of her with the slightly less damaging companies such as Zara, bringing the stuff home and then returning it covered in makeup and tan or selling it on Depop. People playing keeping up with the Joneses trying to keep up with her.

She’s back selling vitamins now, I wonder if Effie will have some of those like she had some of the skinny shakes. I’m abhorred at her behavior and her 180 in terms of content. I will be unfollowing her as I cannot deal with cheap, unflattering, ill fitted clothes being pushed on me in order for her to feel cool and hip and trendy.

Beth if you’re reading on here, go back to where you started, wear cute and girly clothes again, stop trying to wear trendy stuff all the time, I miss your content where you wore flattering bits with a designer piece and had a real sense of style.

Love how she bangs on about her hair feeling and looking so healthy and promoting these skin and hair vitamins, majority of it isn’t her hair😂a rat has more hair than her!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Beths even a witch of a mum, her kids are still home schooling on her story, it’s bloody 7pm, give them a break love 😩

• Haha
Been following these posts for a while, have you read her depop reviews? Loads and loads of negative reviews all complaining of either no item recieved, items so late, or items covered in tan, smelly, or damaged 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Been following these posts for a while, have you read her depop reviews? Loads and loads of negative reviews all complaining of either no item recieved, items so late, or items covered in tan, smelly, or damaged 🤮
omg I’m looking now how embarrassing 😂😂 I take it sellers can’t delete reviews on depop (I haven’t used it) always thought she looked grubby/smelly this confirms it

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How has she managed to get hair extensions done when all hairdressers are still shut?
Also she went clothes shopping a couple of weeks ago (19th) a few days after they opened. Was it really that important Beth, no face mask, not even a mention about the situation were in atm. Shes an idiot.

No way does she msg you for free stuff😱

I noticed that she had been to Trafford centre a couple of times and she mentioned she has been to Derby shopping aswell, made me laugh as she has decided not to send her kids back to school as it’s too dangerous yet she can go shopping 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️Thick as pigshit springs to mind.

her extensions look cheap and tacky, wouldn’t surprise me if she had gotten even more into debt by paying someone to a backdoor job and pay them double the price

• Haha
No ☕?? To be honest she comes across so lovely ! Like her life is in order, her kids r well behaved shows she’s done a good job on them up to now, but I still love the goss girls haha

Reactions: 1
No ☕?? To be honest she comes across so lovely ! Like her life is in order, her kids r well behaved shows she’s done a good job on them up to now, but I still love the goss girls haha
Lovely?! Haha! Haven’t you heard about how she treated her staff when she had Fearless? Apparently a right bullying witch. But credit where credit is due, I agree with you on the kids, I think she’s done a good job with them. Just a shame she has to slag other mums off for not being ‘stylish.’

Lovely?! Haha! Haven’t you heard about how she treated her staff when she had Fearless? Apparently a right bullying witch. But credit where credit is due, I agree with you on the kids, I think she’s done a good job with them. Just a shame she has to slag other mums off for not being ‘stylish.’
Yeah Iv read bits on here, have any actual staff been on and said it ? I would love to hear it all!! I’m just nosy lol ! Yeah her kids seem really lovely and well mannered