Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This woman does my head in. She edits her photos constantly to make her self skinny- it’s extremely obvious and when someone simply queries why her body is an odd shape she deletes the comment and goes on a mad one on her stories telling people to ‘f**k off with your negative comments.’

The thing is, she doesn’t need to be doing this! She isn’t overweight at all. She has 3 children, this is hardly setting a good example. The only good thing about her is that she doesn’t constantly plaster her kids faces all over instagram, like most insta mums do. But body positivity for young girls is definitely not her thing.

https://www.instagram.com/beth_bartram/

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg I’ve never minded Beth much but her content at the moment!! So bad. Reeks of desperation. This stupid busy mums saying quick sign up before the discount runs out!! It’s been the same for months!! She’s coming across so grabby and unauthentic now.
The most recent ad - how as a 38 year old mum of three I got perfect skin. Bollocks it’s all the filler and Botox and Christ knows what. She really does seem so obsessed with her looks. They must be desperate for the cash all this constant begging to sign up for the 4 workouts which I agree absolutely false advertising. It’s a week of workouts - plenty of really good plans on YouTube for free.
Oh, is she a 38 year old mum of three? I don't think she's mentioned that :unsure::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

90slove

Eww what's wrong with her! Why be so bitchy to fellow women /mums. Not every parent has the ability to spend hundreds of pounds weekly on clothes. I get the feeling Beth makes a lot of this up. Like she thinks she's some sort of celebrity at school and probably doesn't talk to the other mums. But in reality if she did I'm sure they'd turn around and say 'ooh I love your coat!'
Beth needs to get her head out the clouds and realise that you CAN be attractive and stylish and get on with other women. Not everyone is jealous of you. Tbh most of her outfits just look tacky and that's why people are looking amd giving her attention. Dogs dinner springs to mind

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Omg I’ve never minded Beth much but her content at the moment!! So bad. Reeks of desperation. This stupid busy mums saying quick sign up before the discount runs out!! It’s been the same for months!! She’s coming across so grabby and unauthentic now.
The most recent ad - how as a 38 year old mum of three I got perfect skin. Bollocks it’s all the filler and Botox and Christ knows what. She really does seem so obsessed with her looks. They must be desperate for the cash all this constant begging to sign up for the 4 workouts which I agree absolutely false advertising. It’s a week of workouts - plenty of really good plans on YouTube for free.

Reactions: 7

Mama24

God this women is a complete witch! So cheap and Unclassy. Her hubby is completely pussy whipped you can tell. Her voice is annoying as fuck and I’m almost certain she asks herself majority of her questions on her Q&A’s. she must be bored af. I think she is totally fake, these people who actually think she is genuine are fools!! 😂😂

her outfits for the ‘school run’ are also a disaster. Diaries of a fashion mum, I think not.
Hahahahab absolutely no style, whatsoever. You can’t wear scruffy clothes with a pair of Balenciaga trainers and call yourself trendy. No originality at all.

only started following a week or so ago but the posts and stories are SO repetitive!! “Blah blah, a 37 year old mum…mum outfits…buy my fitness plan…”. Proper snorefest

Loopylouvega

She thinks she looks so young and looks so good people will be shocked and give her compliments and she’s desperate for the comments. People say I look younger than I am a lot and are shocked and to be fair I love it when they say it but I don’t go around fishing for it , and even if she mentioned it like now and again like on her birthday it wouldn’t be so bad but every single bloody post. Get over it already

Reactions: 6

Queenie33

So..Beth lives in my hometown (Buxton) it's a small town where most people know each other.

The thing is the people who are looking at her weird either know about how she treated her staff and customers or find it odd that she will spend like 2 hours doing a mini photo shoot with her husband in our local park (not even an exaggeration) people dont care what you're wearing...were just wondering why you're flailing around like you're Kim K whilst your kids are playing by themselves lol.
Plus she doesnt always look like that on the school run, I've seen her look like a run over squirrel before a few times. I think she runs home to get dolled up or uses photos shes took another day.

She is very two faced hence why people dont like her here, no-one trusts her and can see how fake she is!

• Heart
  • Haha

EchoRomeo

She used to (when I followed) wear and promote a lot of clothes that came from her own on-line clothing business. I don't know the rules inside and out but if she is promoting her own clothing business by modeling the clothes I think she would still need to use #ad maybe #gift I'm not sure....
No it’s the prints that she got sent and then has been given a discount code for her followers. This should definitely be labelled as a gift and an ad?!

I’d actually love to witness her posing around town! Hmmmm perhaps her stuff isn’t gifted..? I don’t follow her because she drives me mad, but does she tag brands in her posts..?
I don’t follow her either, just pop in from time to time for a laugh 😂 She was getting slagged off a lot lately locally as there are a lot of people saying she hasn’t paid staff or refunded when people have returned clothing. I don’t know her personally but have heard loads of people talking about it.

• Wow
  • Angry

Twertle

So what does your mum do?
‘She’s got loads of followers on Instagram and she regularly poses in her underwear, I’m so proud go and take a look’
Said no teenage child ever...

• Haha

GeoFrost

Her '37 year old Mum' captions are doing my head in. Okay, we get it ... you're 37 and you're a Mum. Congrats.

Cotedazur

Their relationship is odd, it seems like she does all of the housework and childcare but is also the higher earner of the two?

Mama24

I was behind Beth in a store queue the other week in derby and she was returning so many clothes that she has worn and photographed in on her Instagram page, they were covered in fake tan/make up. I really don’t how she got away with returning them😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Back, back again lol. Sorry to keep moaning on but it’s absolutely tragic what happened to Caroline Flack, and it’s absolutely disgusting and insulting that Beth bartram thinks she’s on the same level? Babe a few mums give you shadey looks because you do school pick up half naked get a fuckin grip! You don’t get fuckin papped every day of your life, stories twisted etc! You are literally the one who twists and lies about things and don’t like it when people out you. I don’t wish for you to take your own life nor do I wish that upon anyone. But please do not put yourself in the same category as Caroline. It’s insulting to Caroline, her family and loved ones!!! You wanna dress like your 21 that’s fine do that! But your nearly 40 and dress like that on the school pick up! You stick out like a sore thumb! Of course people are gonna talk! Your a mum of boys and you post pics of yourself half naked... yet I bet you won’t want your boys to objectify women in the same way as you objectify yourself!