Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will her kids think of their 38 year old mum wearing underwear on Instagram? My son is a similar age to her kids and he would be so embarrassed!

Reactions: 4
Omg I’ve never minded Beth much but her content at the moment!! So bad. Reeks of desperation. This stupid busy mums saying quick sign up before the discount runs out!! It’s been the same for months!! She’s coming across so grabby and unauthentic now.
The most recent ad - how as a 38 year old mum of three I got perfect skin. Bollocks it’s all the filler and Botox and Christ knows what. She really does seem so obsessed with her looks. They must be desperate for the cash all this constant begging to sign up for the 4 workouts which I agree absolutely false advertising. It’s a week of workouts - plenty of really good plans on YouTube for free.

Reactions: 7
I see she's not been on YouTube her instagram is going down hill rapidly

Reactions: 1
Omg I’ve never minded Beth much but her content at the moment!! So bad. Reeks of desperation. This stupid busy mums saying quick sign up before the discount runs out!! It’s been the same for months!! She’s coming across so grabby and unauthentic now.
The most recent ad - how as a 38 year old mum of three I got perfect skin. Bollocks it’s all the filler and Botox and Christ knows what. She really does seem so obsessed with her looks. They must be desperate for the cash all this constant begging to sign up for the 4 workouts which I agree absolutely false advertising. It’s a week of workouts - plenty of really good plans on YouTube for free.
Oh, is she a 38 year old mum of three? I don't think she's mentioned that :unsure::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That story of her sucking in and showing off her belly 😂 the second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS she’s doing the hard sell again. ‘You won’t be able to get 40% off again in 2023 this is the last time. Ok hun. It’s never NOT been 40% off. For what - 5 days of workouts!!! Total con. She’s turning into QVC.

Reactions: 2
Getting some annoyed comments on her post about getting implants removed ‘is the moment’ she loves a trend this one and getting called out for making women with implants feel bad.

She also wasn’t replying to people asking how much it was last time I checked… Deffo adgifted which is so irresponsible for something like surgery.

Christ how many vitamins and supplements does she take a day??! She must rattle when she walks??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Size of their house now? He’s a PT and she puts pictures on insta? How do you get a mortgage on that?

by being a 38 year old mum of 4…

(Good question- I don’t believe all their income is legitimate)
Or rented maybe? No way you’d get mortgage without a sustainable income and pretty sure influencer is one

Omg so glad I’ve found a thread for this woman. Always popping up on my fyp and Jesus SO irritating.
goonf to have a read through the thread now but before I do does anyone know how old she is? I was just wondering because it’s not like she has tobang on about it constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just found this thread, I’m so pleased I have!
is there a lowdown anywhere to get me up to speed? Is that house a purchase purely from social media work?

Especially when you add in all her expensive clothes, bags and zillions of pairs of trainers and boots and shoes?