Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely seems to have upped the begging and links for anything she can.

Reactions: 2
only started following a week or so ago but the posts and stories are SO repetitive!! “Blah blah, a 37 year old mum…mum outfits…buy my fitness plan…”. Proper snorefest

Reactions: 7
Another one with gifted Invisalign - only jealous as I’m having to pay for it!
I do, for the most part, like her style - the other day she shared “coats I wear to watch my boys play football” coats in the plural - I have one thick warm coat! 😂 anyway one of the coats was nice so I swiped and had a look - it was £400!!!!!!! Jeez

I’ve only been following Beth for a couple of weeks - one of her “37 year old mum” fashion posts came up as a suggested post for me, and as a fellow 37 year old mum I thought I’d have a quick look and follow for inspiration… No idea who she was previously but wow, she is boring! Her content is SO repetitive! I’ve asked her several times how many different videos are included in her work out plan and she has never answered me, so I’m not surprised to read here that you only get 4 videos!!! What a rip off!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She literally has a few posts she rotates.

‘37 year old Mum style with the same 3/4 outfits’
‘Mum workout and flogging her plan’
‘Hair growth journey and flogging her hairburst’

Reactions: 5
She literally has a few posts she rotates.

‘37 year old Mum style with the same 3/4 outfits’
‘Mum workout and flogging her plan’
‘Hair growth journey and flogging her hairburst’
Hahaha right on cue 37 year old mum ,…

• Haha
Her '37 year old Mum' captions are doing my head in. Okay, we get it ... you're 37 and you're a Mum. Congrats.

Reactions: 6
Her '37 year old Mum' captions are doing my head in. Okay, we get it ... you're 37 and you're a Mum. Congrats.
Its so cringe!

I was honestly expecting her latest video to be ‘beachy waves for 37 year old mum 🤣

So glad I found this post! its been doing my head in that her only flex in life is how she dresses as a 38 year old mum of three 😴😴

Reactions: 1
It's getting beyond a joke now.
She's making out like it's unusual to be the age of 38 and still interested in fashion and trends. Which is ludicrous!

Reactions: 5
Just came here for the first time to ask if anyone knows if her fitness plan is worth having? 25 minutes seems manageable for me around the children! Thanks in advance
I actually think its alright 🙈 for me anyway! The fact its only 20mins a day makes me not dread doing it and i have actually lost weight with it. I bought it on the offer/one off price tho, deffo wouldn’t pay monthly for it!

Horrid thin denier tights, white “school socks” and loafers??! 🤮 Its a firm no from me hun!

Reactions: 1
It’s pissing me off that her car boot is hanging way over the space in that reel 😂😂

I use to like her style she's not changed much I like the north face jacket but I've not got a spare £350 to spend on a fleece. She needs to think of peoples circumstances and maybe do more affordable clothing

I see the short hair didn't last long and tablets she claims to of worked on her thin hair 🤣🤣🤣
I think her hair hasn't got any better and she needs hair extensions if I'm honest. Use to love her style but I find quite boring she's lost her touch with it all now