Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I have the formula down. During their next live broadcast, I will super chat:

Compliment + Back Story that I am new to the OC and just bought a Magic Key + Ask Spencer for tips on how to approach strangers, including married women, at theme parks to ask them on dates or to make “videos”.
I saw that. Ha! Spencer totally avoided answering how he met KT (who is still married!).

Reactions: 3
I think I have the formula down. During their next live broadcast, I will super chat:

Compliment + Back Story that I am new to the OC and just bought a Magic Key + Ask Spencer for tips on how to approach strangers, including married women, at theme parks to ask them on dates or to make “videos”.
And… he fell for it!! Hook Line and Sunk!!

Oh not quite!!!!

But don’t worry, KT out here showing her attitude
Wait?!!! Is this KT responding to the comment?!! I’m not on FB so I don’t know her FB name but Wow!

BLAB FLAB and Beyond
Blurred lines, sweat and Spencers glasses
Dress for the occasion 71 sauce and fries

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice Miss Piggy pie munching on something...so rude and disgusting

Wonder what size bra Spencer needs. Hes growing some boobs. js

Last edited:
Did anyone notice Miss Piggy pie munching on something...so rude and disgusting
She kept commenting how they need to stay healthy so they don’t get a cold or flu…but yep! Keep pushing trans fats into that pie hole

And… he fell for it!! Hook Line and Sunk!!

Wait?!!! Is this KT responding to the comment?!! I’m not on FB so I don’t know her FB name but Wow!

BLAB FLAB and Beyond
Blurred lines, sweat and Spencers glasses
Dress for the occasion 71 sauce and fries
Yes, that's her. Her name is Katie Slockbower (married name). His is Soencer Emmonds

Reactions: 1
Wow..that was funny !!! Katie said, well, we're not married...she really is dense !!!!

Reactions: 6
Omg! I just watched and find it it hilarious how they didn’t see it as an attack. 😂
Seemed like katie was trying to move on from the question like maybe she suspected something. But hard to tell because shes always quick to move on whenever spencer has the chance to speak.

Wow..that was funny !!! Katie said, well, we're not married...she really is dense !!!!
Shes not very bright. It really shows on the livestreams when they cant edit stuff out. It's amazing how little she knows about common knowledge stuff

If you give someone $20 you are a stan 100% even if you are trying to make a joke or "attack" them somehow. Just my 2 cents void in the state of Alabama, do what you want.

Reactions: 2
Its amazing that katie wants credit for being honest about all things wrong at Disneyland. Yet when you watch their videos all you see is them praising all things Disney. I guess that responsibly to be honest and telling it like it is doesnt apply when they're at the parks making money off their videos

Seemed like katie was trying to move on from the question like maybe she suspected something. But hard to tell because shes always quick to move on whenever spencer has the chance to speak.

Shes not very bright. It really shows on the livestreams when they cant edit stuff out. It's amazing how little she knows about common knowledge stuff
100% This always stuck out on WHW back in the day.

Reactions: 3
Why does daddy Spencer always use his fork like he's taking in a spoon of cough syrup. Does he not know how to use eating utensils?

Reactions: 6
Watching Cory Meets World livestream Yehaa Bob's first night back at Port Orleans & there BLAB is trying to get on the stream & somehow getting themselves spots sitting on the floor right up front next to Cory's table he's been holding since 10AM! I just can't with these two. Pretty sure they never knew anything about Bob...why are they there?

Reactions: 2
That sounds about right for these attention whores that they would sloth their ways into someone else’s reserved space. They are no loads through and through.

Their logo “merch” is so very poorly designed and ugly as hell. Hot pink shadowing and all, just ugly, so far from retro cool or whatever they were going for. These waterfront Malibu grifters have zero taste. 👎🏻👎🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.