Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people , when they take an expensive trip like this will splurge on a special meal once while away (if lucky)...these asses are doing this on a daily basis. How do they think people can relate to them when they say they save and plan ? Bullshit...
It is disgusting to watch people spend like this while people are struggling to pay their rents, stay in their apartments etc...
Sad part is, people actually give them money.

Reactions: 6
Sad part is, people actually give them money.
Has anyone checked out their FB page. Its disgusting. All the comments they get are nothing but praises and acolades for them. I can't believe there are that many people that actually like them. Maybe KT has a bunch of fake accounts that she uses to compliment herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think I have the formula down. During their next live broadcast, I will super chat:

Compliment + Back Story that I am new to the OC and just bought a Magic Key + Ask Spencer for tips on how to approach strangers, including married women, at theme parks to ask them on dates or to make “videos”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh not quite!!!!

But don’t worry, KT out here showing her attitude
Can't believe she'd put someone down for working at a library? How old is she?! I can believe she chalks it up to jealousy though. People tend to do that when they know the other person is right

Reactions: 7
Oh not quite!!!!

But don’t worry, KT out here showing her attitude
Wow! What a b*tch!! How about ignore the comment?? No she has to respond and be a complete ass.
I’m going to Disneyland in November… hopefully they will be there… I’ll have my camera ready as I approach them and see how they really treat people. I’ll even include it in my vlog.

Reactions: 7
Nothing wrong with working at a library but your life is boring and trash so you have no right to criticize me! Wow.

In one of their recent beg-a-thons she talks about using a "personal shopper" to get the new Epcot bag. I had to look it up because I had never heard of them but basically it's just code for someone who resells at a fee. Not much different from the eBay resellers they dog on all the time. But yo, KT gotta get her bags folks!

really like how she tries to slam someone for working at a library AND tries to walk it back in the same post
That's what she does best. Whenever she gets a chance to show her real colors and says something stupid, she will try to backpedal her way out of it.

What would Belle (of Beauty and the Beast) think if she knew KT was attacking Librarians?

I imagine she would be LIVID!

Almost to the level of anger that Jiminy Cricket exhibited when he found out that Spencer was using the theme parks to prey on married women.

BLAB "Food + Wine Tour" = More processed cheese dishes, more processed sugar deserts + Beer. But Spencer daddy drunk in the hat backwards? Priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.