Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my wife and I watched NY NY vlog.
My wife constantly bags on me for being part of this group. She says these two losers live rent free in out heads.....
Yet last night, she went on and on about KT holding the mouse and how could she be losing weight and eating all of that crap.
By the end of the vlog I believe she was back on board!
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How does Spence look at his channel and feel any pride? I'm not even being snarky, this is not content that should be filmed and put out to the world. He looks so unhealthy and there are no words for her. Pizza and cookies as a weight loss program? And those damn dead mice are downright embarrassing. Is this what he's going to be doing until he keels over?
i think he's come to terms with the fact that he's stuck with KT and that the alternative is living alone in some crack shack waiting for chris hardwick to call him and for his mom to send him money. at least with KT he can also live off the money she scams off her mom and get laid once in a while whenever KT approves of his editing work, while also pretending he has a real job like KT does

i don't really believe in karma, but it absolutely exists in the case of these two dipshits. spencer for chasing around a married woman and KT for cheating on her husband because she thought spencer was her ticket to fame

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
i think he's come to terms with the fact that he's stuck with KT and that the alternative is living alone in some crack shack waiting for chris hardwick to call him and for his mom to send him money. at least with KT he can also live off the money she scams off her mom and get laid once in a while whenever KT approves of his editing work, while also pretending he has a real job like KT does

i don't really believe in karma, but it absolutely exists in the case of these two dipshits. spencer for chasing around a married woman and KT for cheating on her husband because she thought spencer was her ticket to fame
I mean... SERF can always flee to New Mexico in the end...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
KKKT just couldn’t resist. Missing the spotlight it seems. I hope Jess takes note and keeps up her great work, and then some 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
anybody notice how katie was being coached by spencer for these videos?

cancel culture is only bad when other people do it. but they can call people "trash humans" and call for an entire website to be shut down because of the phrasing of a headline. for an article that it sounds like she didn't even read (or probably couldn't read).

also, point by point:

1. jess didn't "make up" that you went to the park with COVID, your former friend TOLD them what happened
2. jess didn't "make up" that you were fighting with Justin on Princess Nite, there's video proof and Justin's statement about it
3. they weren't "making fun of a person with autism", the article was criticizing the people that WERE making fun of them
[edit] a fourth point, KT says "who even reads this"? well, their youtube channel has almost 14x the number of subscribers than theirs does. so probably a lot more than will see her posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So those are real? I thought someone photoshopped those.
Why bring up all that now?
I guess it must me a slow work day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just gotta love it. KT has a platform that reaches as far as her echo chamber. Colopy has a far-reaching news platform and the ability (for all intents & purposes) to say anything she wants as long as it is modestly framed as topical and/or click-worthy.

One of these people just used their platform to call the other one a trash human.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Katie this entire time… “it’s such a relief to just not care about the past or what anyone thinks…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
KT is such a piece of tit to insinuate that her trash behavior being discussed is equitable in any way, shape, or form, with a happy, kind and loving kid’s behavior being misconstrued.

To even mention her supposed ADHD and anxiety, when she is a fully functional adult who is just too lazy to do things like control herself and have a job, in the same sentence with that kid is reprehensible.

Here’s a headline for you KT:

Fat ass failing Disney vlogger whines like a dumb witch on Instagram.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wait… so she’s sending people to the comments section of that article? Lets give them something to read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.