Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Remember when it was reported from a reliable source that she took children's toys left in a common area at an Anaheim apartment complex, expressing her frustration in a passive-aggressive manner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Katie sees herself as such a badass bitch but she’s still another man’s wife while she lives with her lover who supports her. She uses Pixar Charlie for resort stays. Uses Dylan for free lodging in Orlando and Oma for everything.

Daddy issues? Strong women take care of their business and can live independently without the support of a man.

• Heart
  • Haha

westville

Chatty Member
I believe Spencer is totally down for world travel and mountain coasters, yet Katie is preventing him from pursuing anything remotely adventurous. He seems to be catering to her psychological issues.
She always says ‘we don’t like’ or ‘we love’ or ‘it’s not our thing,’ when it’s really just her opinion that he goes along with. In their AMA she started to say something to that effect… ‘We don’t want to…’ and then she said, ‘well, I’m pretty sure you don’t want to either Spencer…’ She was obviously only talking for herself, but presenting it as both of their opinions.

I think she has some issues which are only kept in check by this very rigid repeating lifestyle (honestly who could actually want to go to Disney every single day forever) and his desire to keep her calm as well as his general laziness prop up that lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Haha

ohmygoddude82

blab.jpg

So basically, Fuck around and find out? Blab has done plenty of that. When KT posts this kind of shit on her IG stories it is 100% deflecting her own behavior.

• Haha
  • Sick

Second Classholes

VIP Member
The whole open mouth thing is all about doing anything for clicks in a desperation to get more views. It is used by many YouTubers as a way of getting people to click. You see the thumbnail and think, “Oh wow, this must be exciting and interesting, look at how shocked this guy looks.” Then you click, and it’s just some old guy mansplaining everything with his mentally challenged married girlfriend.

I could totally see Spencer searching "how to get more clicks" on Google, and the first thing on the list was "shocked facial expression thumbnails."
This gets my vote for thread 100! 🤣

Best Life & Beyond #100 Then you click, and it’s just some old guy mansplaining everything with his mentally challenged married girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Disneyland
Disneyland
Disneyland
Disneyland
Disneyland
Costco
Disneyland
Disneyland
Disneyland
Vegas
Vegas
Vegas
Vegas
Target
Disneyland
Disneyland
Disneyland
Vegas
Vegas
Vegas
Disneyland
Disneyland
Disneyland
Disneyland
Balboa

And repeat.........

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
So I tried watching the What to Expect spring video, also known as The Official Hype Guide according to KT. Unfortunately it's a video made by the two most boring Disney vloggers on earth.
Dense then proceeds to mansplain the weather in Anaheim and that a day in spring can be rainy or not.
gtfoh, seriously? My ears were seriously hurting at this point and I am only 2 minutes in.
Next piece of advice was that you can accomplish so much in the morning...as they proceed to waste away the morning by sitting on a bench!
Now time for food. Must be hungry from all that sitting. Jolly Holiday where Dense points out that the design on the table is pretty much spring. They then head to Adventureland to talk about the weather AGAIN....and I'm out.They are lazy and just repeat the same crap over and over! I can't even hate watch the damn thing.
Screenshot_20240217_181921_Chrome.jpg

Here is Spencer explaining the "table art" as he calls it..😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Does it bother anybody else that their favorite kind of pizza is plain cheese? I don't feel like you should be able to offer food critiques to the public until you put at least one topping on your pizza.

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
True, but she most definitely used a filter on that picture and stretched her forehead out.
I think KT still uses filters to smooth her skin but the shape of her head is another thing. Her head looks stretched out because of distortion caused by a combination of the focal length of her phone’s camera and the distance between her face and her phone. Huh?

In a nutshell about focal lengths, short camera lenses with smaller focal lengths cause more distortion than long lenses. The selfie camera in your phone has a wide angle short lens. And remember wide angle lenses cause distortion. In the picture below the left was shot with a short lens, the right a long lens. Which looks more natural?

focal-16-vs-200(pp_w768_h255).jpg

When you see things that are far away they look smaller. Closer objects appear larger. So when you are taking a selfie, how far is the camera's lens from your face? At most an arm’s length but it will probably be closer so that the shot focuses squarely on your face. Whatever part of your face that is closest to the lens will look larger to the camera. Features that are further away such as your ears will appear smaller.

In these selfies she's holding her phone pretty close to her face so her nose and eyes look ridiculously large. KT is also tilting her head down to move her chin away from the camera so it appears smaller. She already has a high forehead, it looks even larger because of the short lens distortion.
selfies.jpg

So yeah, she wants the world to think she looks like this:

Screenshot (8).png

But the reality is this...

Screenshot (5) crop.png

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
I don't know.....
Has KT EVER made a good choice for her health? Be it mental or otherwise?
The best thing she could do for herself is to forget this stupid influencer crap, get a job and remove ALL social media from her life.
Only then would she actually be on the road to living her "best life".

• Heart
  • Haha