Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

westville

Chatty Member
KT is such a piece of shit to insinuate that her trash behavior being discussed is equitable in any way, shape, or form, with a happy, kind and loving kid’s behavior being misconstrued.

To even mention her supposed ADHD and anxiety, when she is a fully functional adult who is just too lazy to do things like control herself and have a job, in the same sentence with that kid is reprehensible.

Here’s a headline for you KT:

Fat ass failing Disney vlogger whines like a dumb bitch on Instagram.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

tgerlily

VIP Member
Another example of KT and Spencer lying and manipulating the date of when their video was shot. Their newest video is “How we celebrated Valentine’s Day” Near the end they flash back to “last night” (they like to beat the crowds on actual VD) which should have been Tuesday Night but the receipt they show is dated Saturday, 2/10. Why lie about everything?!
IMG_8058.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Any minute now Katie is going to share the link to Dylan’s brand new Tokyo trip video on her Instagram stories, right?

Because as an established travel influencer with an established travel audience, Katie would be a dear non-jealous friend to cross-promote the biggest adventure her last content creator ally, ThemeParkObsession, has ever been on.

I mean she does the same for Malibu restaurants all the time promoting them on her IG stories.

Any. Minute. Now…
551FCC8C-167D-4DC4-B376-CAB4D088DDC4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
KT's Instagram post with the filter and weird ass body angle:
Screenshot_20240116_104023_Instagram.jpg

A Stan's (who is possibly blind? ) comment OR KT herself 😅
Screenshot_20240116_104038_Instagram.jpg

Reality:
Screenshot_20240116_104809_YouTube.jpg

😂🤣😅

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart

westville

Chatty Member
I genuinely cannot understand how a nurse and a stage manager think pointing out the price of muffins at Costco for a living is their best life?

I know I’ve said this before, but KT could work just TWO shifts a week somewhere and probably earn more than what their channel earns. California has some of the highest paid nursing jobs in the country. They could still vlog around that schedule but then also be able to afford sides of ranch.

It makes no sense.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
#2 Spence mentions that Dylan being over in Japan[Disney] was "Rad"
We have a BINGO!

They put this video out on Sunday night and over emphasized for a good 60 seconds in the beginning that it was “Friday the 13th” at time of recording. Video didn’t even need to be edited - so why hold it for so long?

Oh, because perhaps the video’s recording time was a lie like their Covid test phones piece?

And in their heads this is showing that they were cross-promoting Dylan being in Japan way before Tattle accused them of not doing so because of Katie’s jealousy.

Keep thinking we are idiots…

• Heart
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
Just for fun, check in Jan 22, check out Jan 24. MGM Patk $1221, Circus Circus $290. Wonder where they're staying? No way they're comped at MGM.
Last Night and Tonight had some Strip rooms under $40 before resort fees.

Not too expensive of a quick trip if you siphoned the gas out of Oma’s van and stick Cheryl for dinner.

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Remember when she said she was “fat and happy,” and then recently mentioned she was “fat and sad”? I don’t know what to believe anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I used to laugh when they said they were foodies. But now that I better understand their affinity towards Rainforest Cafe, I stand corrected.

• Haha
  • Heart