Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
I am embarrassed to ask this but trying to keep up on newer pop culture references:

When people say “I am doing Dry January this year.” - does that mean they are voluntarily or perhaps just not allowed to go to their Boyfriend’s Mom’s Oceanfront Rental for the entire month?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Cocobean9

VIP Member
This is exactly the content their Disneyland stans want to see but they can’t be honest and say “ we’re broke and scared as F*ck of other vloggers”. Come on Katie, you big bad Leo,this is the perfect opportunity to dress up & wear your $450 Mickey ears 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Whoa, Spencer was going pretty hard at the booze in the Lunar New Year video...

I'm no prude, I enjoy a good drink. On my last visit to DCA I had 2 drinks over at Carthay Circle Lounge. But that was more than enough for me. Watching Spencer, there's something going on and it could be problematic.
I might be out of touch, so forgive me if the Adios Motherf*cker is the drink of choice for any of my fellow Tattlers out there. But I had myself a good laugh when I saw Spence order one from Lamplight Lounge. That's the drink I would order from TGI Fridays when I was 19 using my fake ID. I chose it specifically because A) I heard it had the most alcohol, and B) It sounded badass.

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Whoa, Spencer was going pretty hard at the booze in the Lunar New Year video...

I'm no prude, I enjoy a good drink. On my last visit to DCA I had 2 drinks over at Carthay Circle Lounge. But that was more than enough for me. Watching Spencer, there's something going on and it could be problematic.

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Was just perusing (KKKT2.0 honey that's a grown-up word for reading) KKKT2.0's IG story where she is once again banging on about being a Leo when I had a thought as to why she is so obsessed with identifying as a Leo.

That's because it's the only thing she has.

For the rest of us, we can identify as many things - spouses, parents, grandparents, workers, volunteers, friends; we identify ourselves through our interests and achievements - big or small.

She has none of this. She has a husband she can't manage to divorce, no children (but no judgement on this one), no career, no assets and is clinging to an aging alcoholic as a partner. She is part of a failing YT channel, she has a sh*t reputation professionally and is pointedly avoided by all her peers. She has no friends.

Being a Leo is all she has. And as she starts the slide to 40 she is fiercely clinging to it.

• Heart

Kikichick22

Chatty Member
I don’t know what’s worse. Spenc and his constant drunk eyes or these batshit crazy eyes.
IMG_8893.jpeg

She looks like she would stab me

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
With Vegas being so close to my heart, I would usually enjoy watching their Vegas videos to nail the exact timeline that they are usually vague or lie about (Friday, January 13, 2024).

However, I just don’t have time as I am occupied with all of Dylan’s Tokyo content.

• Haha
  • Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
99 threads already? Damn, I thought the Pallo threads moved!

Best Life & Beyond #100 I got 99 grifts but a divorce ain’t one

KT - the only subject to actually gain weight while taking Ozempic

• Haha

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
I've never been good at these...but let's try!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Another year has gone by,
KT is still married to that dude

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I didn't watch the earthquake vlog, but I guess they picked up a starfish at the beach? KT's response here is top-tier.

Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 10.27.11 AM.png

Disclaimer: I don't claim to have known this starfish data ahead of time - I only googled it after seeing KT's response in the comments. I just love that her first instinct is snark when posed with a statement that only a marine biologist could speak to with any sense of authority.

• Heart
  • Wow
i wonder if BLAB's refusal to travel outside the US has to do with spencer's fear of potentially being on some criminal watchlist due to his involvement in something that happened in questa, new mexico in the 1990s

• Haha
  • Wow