Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Second Classholes

VIP Member
So my wife and I watched NY NY vlog.
My wife constantly bags on me for being part of this group. She says these two losers live rent free in out heads.....
Yet last night, she went on and on about KT holding the mouse and how could she be losing weight and eating all of that crap.
By the end of the vlog I believe she was back on board!
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Second Classholes

VIP Member
So,
Would it be appropriate if we all started referring to her as a bitch here?
It's not a word I typically use, but if it is how she identifies, who am I to deny her!

Big Fella Leo Double Cheese Fatty Bitch Queen of Disneyland!
Boop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Another example of KT and Spencer lying and manipulating the date of when their video was shot. Their newest video is “How we celebrated Valentine’s Day” Near the end they flash back to “last night” (they like to beat the crowds on actual VD) which should have been Tuesday Night but the receipt they show is dated Saturday, 2/10. Why lie about everything?!
View attachment 2762037
So adding to this - they say that they were out on the boat on Valentines Day, yet if you look at the dates for the whale sightings there are sightings for every day for the last eight days on and including the 11th Feb, but none on the last 2 days on the 12 and 13 of Feb?????

They were NOT out on the duffy on Valentines Day.

Caught lying again.

THEY ARE SO BAD AT THIS.

BLAB42.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

UncleLester

VIP Member
I commend them for an honest answer to a question in the comments. Might be the first step in a new journey:

IMG_8234.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

mad TEA party

VIP Member
KT’s inspirational quote of the day…
IMG_2108.png

😅 KT, you couldn’t have said it any better. This is EXACTLY you and why your FORMER friends want nothing to do with you!
DUMBASS!!

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Seriously, can you imagine BLAB in Tokyo Disney? Most rides and shows are not in English, neither are the menus and the food, even the 'western' style food would be quite different and waaaaay out of their comfort zone. Not to mention all the , ummm, people-visibly-from-a-different-culture that would be there.
Actually, come to think about it that would be a gold vlog series - lots of complaints, uncomfortableness and barely concealed racism.
8c9l78.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Does blab even have a catchphrase?

Is it any of these?…

-Problematic
-Honestly
-Situation
-To be honest
-Wow
-Amazing

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Best Life & Beyond #100 Almost 2 1/2 years and 100,000 posts later, KT Slockbower and Spencer Emmons are still committing adultery.
Boop

• Haha
  • Heart

Granite dog

VIP Member
A few takeaways from their latest video.

#1 KT mentions that she needs 10 to 12 hours of sleep in order to function.
#2 Spence mentions that Dylan being over in Japan[Disney] was "Rad"
#3 KT said that she was so emotional on hearing that Dylan was in Japan that she was
choked up on even talking about it.

• Haha
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
My condolences to Katie on Tortilla Jo’s taking one last siesta.

Anyways, has anyone confirmed If they made the trip to Costco to return their Christmas Tree and Decor for the season (much easier than storing it)?

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
KT and Spence live up to their name of Fake Life and Beyond. There is an Earthquake going on and there is a guy eating his sandwich on the right as if nothing is happening.
View attachment 2750640
That is because nothing is happening besides two fools pretend to be experiencing an earthquake. Probably happened an hour or two before.
They were probably sitting around Irvine and felt it, then saw it was in Malibu.
Run off to Malibu, be outside where it would be difficult to tell it actually wasn't happening, wait until a car alarm goes off and start filming. Have KT "call Oma".
Run over to the fountain, splash some water over the edge and then film that.
Done.
Instant earthquake footage.
Totally BLOB.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I believe Spencer is totally down for world travel and mountain coasters, yet Katie is preventing him from pursuing anything remotely adventurous. He seems to be catering to her psychological issues.

• Haha
  • Heart