Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Second Classholes

VIP Member
hurry up and do something stupid again already. ever since princess nite it's been boring as hell in the BLABverse
I must respectfully disagree. While Serf's content fits that bill, KT on the other hand with her constant IG nonsense and complete ignoring of the truth, has been a truly refreshing and wonderful addition to my daily routine.
I just can't get enough of her reposting of someone's reposting of someone else's reposting. These nuggets of wisdom have been an inspiration and the highlight of many a dreary day. Were it not for KT and her constant optimism, wonderfully helpful advice and generous positive attitude, I am not sure where I would be!
Roar on Queen of Disneyland! I for one am looking forward to a BLOB 2024 and all it will have to offer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

sunshineandsnark

There is absolutely NO WAY if she was actually eating better and working out (especially at F45) she wouldn’t incessantly post it all over the gram. She is going to take every chance to “flex on haterzzzz”.

Just say you’re on Ozempic. Or Monjourno. No one cares. A lot of people are. I would be on it if my copay wasn’t $1000/mo 😂😂😂 but don’t be acting like you just have some sudden magical willpower to NOT post your business all over IG. Because you don’t.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
“Living my best life in Malibu except for the six weeks in December - January where we’re not allowed to even visit the rental.

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Some clanger comments in one of the Troll Patrol vids. Apparently there were even worse ones about him being a known alcoholic in the industry and no one will hire him but they have been removed sadly before a screenshot was obtained.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
We have a BINGO!

They put this video out on Sunday night and over emphasized for a good 60 seconds in the beginning that it was “Friday the 13th” at time of recording. Video didn’t even need to be edited - so why hold it for so long?

Oh, because perhaps the video’s recording time was a lie like their Covid test phones piece?

And in their heads this is showing that they were cross-promoting Dylan being in Japan way before Tattle accused them of not doing so because of Katie’s jealousy.

Keep thinking we are idiots…
I found it surprising that there wasn't a calendar on the wall behind them, with the 13th circled. 🤣 They are the worst liars ever. So obvious.

A968B437-6E98-4E7D-9A8A-0212A6447B59.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Granite dog

VIP Member
The 2 Grifters thought they would have a lot of Views with their phony Earthquake Vlog. Boy, were they wrong. Only 11,000 views. Also, lots of thumbs down.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 12.05.57 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
I am sure KT will get around to acknowledging Dylan's Tokyo Disney trip eventually but she is backed up what with her abnormal work schedule and all. She has yet to send congratulations to former protégé Ashlie on her Tokyo Disney honeymoon trip. This is something people with normal work schedules will never understand.

3DA2C62D-B980-43E8-A0B5-6910FA8975AE.jpeg

CAC8882B-EF47-4591-9D92-A7C5429478F2.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

minimax

Chatty Member
Not even trying to throw shade - that pizza looks like it was sitting under the heat lamp at 7-11 for the last few days.
Sounds like something a HATER would say who is just jealous they are living their BEST LIFE!
Back to your basement, TROLL!!!

NOT sorry bout it!

• Haha

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
So have the $500 ears been worn again? The ones she said she would wear ALL the time? Has Dense worked a real gig since he definitely wasn’t a SCAB during the strike? Have we seen proof of life of the Disney rose bush? Has ALL been revealed?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Do we think Katie will once again suggest eating chili cheese dogs for Valentine’s Day, providing her with the excuse of explosive diarrhea for avoiding intimacy?

• Haha
  • Sick

tgerlily

VIP Member
Lol oh the shade from Liz…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would this explain the shade thrown by KT in their recent Rainy Day video at 15:40 when they are in front of the Haunted Mansion and KT makes a point to say they will not be showing any footage over the construction walls because “we don’t do that here on Best Life and Beyond” obviously throwing shade at Fresh Baked who recently showed what it looked like over the construction walls!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
watching him is giving me a headache. I bet he got hungover and barfed those crap drinks up.
He's the type who claims he doesn't experience hangovers but conveniently forgets to mention he sleeps in until 2pm.
---
Things that Katie may NOT have done in the past 40 days:

1) Been inside the Malibu ”Residence”.
2) Cross-Promoted on Instagram any of Dylan’s 5 Tokyo videos.
3) Assisted Matty with completing any of three null fields on their incomplete Orange County Divorce paperwork.
4) Contributed to a 401K/Roth IRA.
5) Been completely honest about the Date (*cough* Friday the 13th) in videos referencing Dates.
6) Get invited by anyone to Club 33.
7) Returned a call to the Questa’s Sheriff‘s Office.
8) Made Cheryl feel welcomed at Disneyland.
I’m nominating this for the post of the year.

• Heart
  • Haha

BusyMum68

VIP Member
I’m sure Instagram will get right on that. Actually, this means stans have complained to her that she hasn’t acknowledged their Instagram stories about BLAB. They are the worst at this. The worst grifters ever.
The thing is - we probably wouldn't have noticed her or BLAB weren't tagged in anything until she put it all over her IG in a lame attempt to justify why they weren't tagged. She highlighted it. It would have just drifted away if she hadn't said anything.

She really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?

I wonder if the people she contacted at IG to fix the ummmmm....... 'bug' are the same people BLAB were working with at Disney to identify Tattlers through fingerprint and facial recognition software?

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I can already hear Katie saying, "We don't need to go to Tokyo when we have San Fransokyo at California Adventure."
“We didn’t watch any of Dylan’s content because we didn’t want Tokyo to be spoiled when Spencer and I go there in the future.

Just like we didn’t watch any of Adam’s Aulani content.”

• Haha
  • Heart

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
What KT wishes she looks like….

View attachment 2695323

Gotta love stretchy dresses… cause I spy a park belly trying to hide under Spencer’s jacket. And do I think she stole the look, BWHAHAHA uhm no tacky Walmart shopper!

View attachment 2695324
So she is doing this all too look like a time she was supposedly miserable ? Struggling with an ED as she has claimed? 🤨 Shocking to think that once again she is contradicting herself and showing how deeply dishonest she is. If that was such a horrible time of her life why is she trying to replicate it so desperately?

• Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Or she will go with her usual "Tokyo isn't OUR THING".
Seriously, can you imagine BLAB in Tokyo Disney? Most rides and shows are not in English, neither are the menus and the food, even the 'western' style food would be quite different and waaaaay out of their comfort zone. Not to mention all the , ummm, people-visibly-from-a-different-culture that would be there.
Actually, come to think about it that would be a gold vlog series - lots of complaints, uncomfortableness and barely concealed racism.

• Haha
  • Heart