Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How does Spence look at his channel and feel any pride? I'm not even being snarky, this is not content that should be filmed and put out to the world. He looks so unhealthy and there are no words for her. Pizza and cookies as a weight loss program? And those damn dead mice are downright embarrassing. Is this what he's going to be doing until he keels over?
i think he's come to terms with the fact that he's stuck with KT and that the alternative is living alone in some crack shack waiting for chris hardwick to call him and for his mom to send him money. at least with KT he can also live off the money she scams off her mom and get laid once in a while whenever KT approves of his editing work, while also pretending he has a real job like KT does

i don't really believe in karma, but it absolutely exists in the case of these two dipshits. spencer for chasing around a married woman and KT for cheating on her husband because she thought spencer was her ticket to fame

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Nickster71

VIP Member
When they broke up before, before their viewers even knew they were a couple, it was actually pretty funny. I liked Spence. I was #TeamSpence all the way. Katie was running around Disneyland with Jeremy, Xerakuh, and Sarah from Fresh Baked. She was being her annoying self. So, no real difference. I later learned she threatened him with a restraining order. 😮

Anyway, I soon learned how immature Spence was. I used to get embarrassed for him when he tried to act like he was over Katie being part of Life Disney. He did a lot of live streams from the park, and one day he went on a long rant about her. He kept repeating he was 47 years old and wouldn't be involved in drama. It was hilarious. If they break up, buckle up. Neither of them will go away quietly.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Remember when Katie was genuinely trying to lose weight through diet and exercise? She wouldn't stop talking about it. Now, when she does mysteriously lose weight, she's mostly quiet about it, just mentioning that she’s eating less. But in every one of their vlogs, she's seen eating junk food. This has got to be so confusing to her followers if they actually believe that all she did to lose weight is eat less.

It would be logical for her to remain quiet about the weight loss if it’s attributed to drugs. Perhaps she feels guilty, as if she’s cheating… something she knows a lot about.

• Heart
  • Haha

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Ok I saw this and, trying to be strong started to watch it in the hopes of doing a commentary for everyone....... I really really tried but when within the first 30 seconds they has gotten the date wrong (NO IT WASN'T FRIDAY THE 13TH IT WAS FRIDAY THE 12TH) I realised I didn't have the emotional stamina so soon after last week.

I am so sorry ☹

• Haha
  • Heart

pinkladyapples

Spence daydreaming wistfully about that elusive side of ranch. 😔

Screenshot 2024-01-13 4.23.25 PM.png

Has anyone had this pepperoni pretzel? They both commented on the spiciness, which makes me think it's probably kinda bland.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
It has now been exactly a month since they last were at “their Malibu home”, which contains no personal effects or photos.

I’m just hoping the rumors about them being suspended by Mother Emmons for Katie using the stove is just indeed a rumor and they can return to a place so important to them soon.

• Haha
  • Heart

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Is she on the ozempic or what?
Yes, she most definitely is. She continues to eat an absolute crap diet and my guess is that she's lost about 40 lbs so far. Besides the very rapid and consistent weight loss that we've seen happen with no diet or exercise changes, for me the biggest tell is in her face. There is a semaglutide side effect that is coined Ozempic face. You can see that KT has it. Just go back to her Disney Bears days when she was thinner (remember she complained she was so sick and unhealthy then) and you'll notice the facial changes.

We've all noticed it because I see the jokes about her using Haunted Mansion stretching room filters on her face. No, that is her real face now, and it's even less attractive than before. It's longer and hollower and incredibly aging on her. Even WHEN she gains the weight back, her face will not get the youthful volume back.

All of that for our Lioness to prove to us she's at her best. No KT, you are not. We can see by your dead eyes that you are an empty, vacuous soul. Sure, you can continue your little charade of a life on YouTube, but we all know how pathetic it really is. Your IG stories aren't fooling us.

• Heart
  • Wow

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Worked fine at the Fountainebleau, and she was holding it long before that. Sometimes I think she forgets her entire life is one long film strip of incriminating evidence.

D554E69C-65BF-4DC3-9916-D41ED543644C.jpeg

You also got Spence up in here just lookin 2 legit 2 quit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
The largest earthquake you've felt since Northridge? Yeah, and next, you'll tell me it snowed at Disneyland :rolleyes: :sneaky: #graupel

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Not even trying to throw shade - that pizza looks like it was sitting under the heat lamp at 7-11 for the last few days.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s due to their apparent lack of income and the probability that such a trip would mark a further financial loss for them.

• Haha
  • Heart