Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
They live their life in this circle. It’s Disneyland, Costco, Malibu,Vegas. Rinse repeat. Over and over. Neither of them are working, she’s still married, and they are both still utterly repulsive d*cks of human beings. Does she think dropping some lbs is going to erase all of that? Their friend group is a lecherous Dylan, a checkbook Chuck, and her stepdad. Not a single female can stand to be around her. If there is a single brain cell that thinks this is a sustained life they are fooling themselves on the grandest of scales

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

westville

Chatty Member
Their Fontainebleu hotel vlog made it seem incredibly boring. Their content could actually deter people from staying there. Plus, they showed us all of it just a couple of weeks ago. I think he even reused footage.

Also, I bet KT borrowed Spencer’s dress because she split the seams. And probably no footage after dinner as she lost feeling in her arms.
IMG_7425.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Lol - went to YouTube to grab material for another joke and stumbled upon this. The bit I was planning would have taken much longer and would have been less funny than just grabbing this screen shot.

Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 8.46.36 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Roses are red
Violets are blue
An earthquake that resulted in significant property damage and loss of life
Is not the same as your picnic table rocking back & forth a little bit

Ah crap, that didn't rhyme.

• Haha
  • Heart

westville

Chatty Member
In their AMA, they said they wouldn’t purposely travel outside the US to go to a Disney park. Spencer even started to say, until KT interrupted him, that if it weren’t for the pandemic, they probably wouldn’t even have gone to WDW yet.

These two arseholes really just want to hang out at Walt’s magic kingdom everyday and film it. That’s all they want to do. They don’t want to provide information. or the opportunity for folks with day jobs to see places they might not otherwise go. They just want to hang out on Main Street with a ‘starbies’ and film it for money. They are the laziest and griftiest of all the lazy grifters.

• Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
So true, pot calling kettle, here’s the follow up 😂 the old man bull and the bully (yes KT we all remember how you bullied Ashley from the duo). What’s your excuse?
it would be a real shame if spencer was caught yelling at someone in public on a livestream!

oh wait

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Instagram has over 500 million daily active users, and KT is the only one experiencing this bug. Thank God she put in a request to get it fixed.

She’s the hero the internet needs, but not the one it deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart

SoCalGremlin

FYI I saw her at Trader Joe’s yesterday morning. She has lost some weight but she looked completely wrecked. Looked like she had been partying all night.
I don’t follow them much any more so I popped in to report this sighting. Not surprised they’re involved in another shit with the earthquake. Sleazy ass YouTubers

• Wow
  • Heart

TheHooptie

Chatty Member
Wait a minute KT….how is this different from what Spencer did to Justin Scarred on Princess Night at Disneyland, such a popular place??!! ZERO self awareness from this duo!
View attachment 2753096
What about going to the parks with Covid and asking others to lie for you? Filming minors at the parks. Taking advantage of a nice old man from San Diego. Promoting a healthy lifestyle while hiding that you're on weight loss medication. Filtering all your pictures. Lying about an earthquake. Is that acceptable behavior?

• Heart
  • Haha