Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
Fun Fact for any New Tattlers to this Thread:

“If a working stove is featured, they are in Irvine and not Malibu.”

IMG_8170.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Yesterday, I was waiting for them to acknowledge the great Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The silence is deafening.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
If this thread is even 10% as funny as thread #98, I believe we’ll all be in for a good time.

With that said, it feels like they have been away from Malibu for weeks now. I hope Katie didn’t accidentally use the stove/oven there and get a 30 day suspension from Mother Emmons.

• Haha
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
Since tax season is coming up and we know how broke BLAB are currently, I was just thinking back to Spence's boondoggle of WDW trip where he stayed in the (now closed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) Galactic Starcruiser.
dummy.jpg

The only vlog that got decent views was the 6 minute room tour for a room that he wasn't even staying in.
The actual room he was in, he ended up splitting the cost with Mark "Coked out" Brickey and someone else.
3 pathetic vlogs that total up to 60K and him in his granny cosplay. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A memorable trip that was WELL WORTH the cost. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Instead of buying all of that food crap, why don't they buy a new microphone.
I promise you guys - she does not need to fix her microphone. She 100% is choosing to hold it in her hand because it makes her feel like a newscaster or a talk show host.

• Haha
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
"We don't watch other Disneyland vloggers"
Yet, you copy everything that Fresh Baked does.
1077.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
They not only settled for being the worst Disneyland vloggers but also aimed to be the worst Las Vegas vloggers. Respect. They making moves on 2024 for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I watch a Vegas vlog. Last week they reported the Fontainebleau was running a special, 2 nights for $400 total and a $200 food credit. That might explain it.
As a reminder, for $299 more, Katie could have selected from at least four different attorneys in Orange County that offer a $699 flat fee divorce.

• Haha
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
I find it funny how whenever they are in Vegas they NEVER give room tours of their hotel, yet when they leech onto Checkbook Charlie, they have no problem giving tours of HIS room. #broke

• Heart
  • Haha

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Their Fontainebleu hotel vlog made it seem incredibly boring. Their content could actually deter people from staying there. Plus, they showed us all of it just a couple of weeks ago. I think he even reused footage.

Also, I bet KT borrowed Spencer’s dress because she split the seams. And probably no footage after dinner as she lost feeling in her arms. View attachment 2707422
8d8kcn.jpg

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Tattle put KT in quite the pretzel. We waited six hours to call out that she didn’t cross-promote Dylan’s Japanese experience video (because it didn’t include her eating happy hour Apps at Nobu) while she was posting about other things on her IG stories.

And now if she does, it is just her “reacting to Tattle; which she doesn’t read for mental health but has other people read for safety”.

So, she just does half-ass throwback story of a photo with Dylan and his partner like everything is still fine with her and her “favorite humans”.

Real shame all around. Dylan has shared their awful content and ridiculous anti-bully fundraising on his IG stories. Katie couldn’t share his Tokyo video because of jealousy.

#TokyoGate

• Heart
  • Haha

TheHooptie

Fresh Baked collaborated with Magic Journeys for Lunar New Year. Must be nice to have friends instead of an empty Target cart…

1706302597106.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow