Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put this question to you......
Would someone who is living their best life invest so much time and energy in something that makes them unhappy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank goodness for his dedication. He just had the “scoop” on his IG that most of the Frozen Ice Cream quick service carts will be running only one shift today and disappearing from stage as the temperature drops down in the high 40’s tonight.

Best to get that Mickey Ice Cream sandwich asap, pals!
As the Gerbil would say to you in a livestream...

"You're a pimp!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I put this question to you......
Would someone who is living their best life invest so much time and energy in something that makes them unhappy?
Even people who are actually living their best life complain about their jobs - it's only natural. Most of us just aren't stupid enough to plaster it all over social media. She only gets away with it cuz there's nobody that can actually fire her. Unless, of course, you consider your followers as your boss.

Screen Shot 2024-01-03 at 2.44.39 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Will this new version of KT continue to use her innocent niece as a prop just to stick it to Tattle?
YouCut_20240103_174233675_1.gif

download.jpeg

Only a vile subhuman would do something like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
so much to unpack here

-"food filled trip" because of course

-"nostalgia." is KT remembering the days where she and spencer actually knew people who were willing to associate with them?

-"the parks have declined so much." i tend to agree with that one. who the hell wants to pay an arm and a leg for a day at the park when you're going to potentially end up next to some annoying, crappy vlogger like KT or the million other wannabe disney vloggers on rides or in line? the fact that disney hasn't put their foot down and banned these asshole vloggers is mindblowing

-"underpaid CMs" HA! the queen of disney could not care less about those peasant cast members who are only there to serve her. if she and spencer want to wander around the park past closing time, then guess who also has to stay overtime!

"i can't stomach pretending for views and likes." it's ok considering you buy both of them

"i love this place so much that i am heartbroken at what its become." another lie. we all know disney is just BLAB's preferred method of grifting (which they're pretty awful at)

but in all honesty, i'm all for BLAB turning into a disney hate channel. lots of entertainment value there
With your permission,

Best Life & Beyond #99 - KT can't stomach pretending for views and likes so she's buys them for YouTube growth spikes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine KT's surprise if she discovered that she earns less than a Disney cast member. If you divide their ad revenue and rope drop shirt earnings between Spencer and Katie, it's guaranteed she makes less than a full-time cast member.

Even if KT’s earnings were on par with a cast member, she would still fall short because, unlike a cast member, she doesn’t receive benefits—unless you consider VIP passes to the Pirates Dinner Adventure Halloween Vampirates Show a benefit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine KT's surprise if she discovered that she earns less than a Disney cast member. If you divide their ad revenue and rope drop shirt earnings between Spencer and Katie, it's guaranteed she makes less than a full-time cast member.

Even if KT’s earnings were on par with a cast member, she would still fall short because, unlike a cast member, she doesn’t receive benefits—unless you consider VIP passes to the Pirates Dinner Adventure Halloween Vampirates Show a benefit.
Those VIP Passes to the Pirates Dinner Adventure are a huge perk...

...the the homeless people living along Beach Blvd. in Buena Park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I need a photo of Pixar Charlie in a ROPE DROP shirt to know he’s still a supporter of BL&B.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I need a photo of Pixar Charlie in a ROPE DROP shirt to know he’s still a supporter of BL&B.
Charlie: Hey KT 2.2, its Checkbook. Please answer your phone. I’m here at rope drop. Where are you guys? This is getting old. C’mon. Get over here.
KT 2.2:
IMG_2501.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.