Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between Spence and Tim Tracker I seriously don‘t know who looks worse. Both look like a heart attack is heading their way but Spence’s liver may take him out first 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember in the last thread I said there’d be IG posts shortly about getting rid of ‘toxic people’ after Daphne's post with Dale?
Here it is right on schedule!
IMG_9293.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Came across this gem and I can’t stop laughing! My gawd the eyebrows, the makeup, her snaggle tooth. Hell yes, I’d be drinking daily too waking up to this clown face🤡

IMG_1262.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
the way she writes is so distinctly awful.

i really need someone to figure out a scale of what katie thinks "overly" sweet is.
But has she ever stopped eating something because it was "overly sweet?" We have no benchmark food to put as the sweetest of them all!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been frequenting the Adam the Woo thread and criticism reddit much more-so than this BLAB thread lately.
It’s hilarious how he’s still revered here as some kind of great vlogger and person compared to BLAB 😅 really shows how tit these grifters are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isn’t he always faded?… most likely the only way he tolerates KKKT.

View attachment 2612710
Yeah, Spencer is getting hammered before entering the parks. Going to Disneyland so often he must be bored and the only way to drum up any enthusiasm is by knocking back a few before entering.

Notice in the latest vlog it was KT doing the intro and not Spence? He was probably too drunk to be on camera at that moment.

Screenshot (564).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve been frequenting the Adam the Woo thread and criticism reddit much more-so than this BLAB thread lately.
It’s hilarious how he’s still revered here as some kind of great vlogger and person compared to BLAB 😅 really shows how tit these grifters are
adam is mentioned here mainly as another avenue to tit on BLAB for how they screwed him over with his apartment lease and to laugh at them for how they go out of their way to avoid running into him at the park. i personally find him to be incredibly boring as a vlogger and he's become super thin skinned lately when it comes to criticism, but even then, he's 100x better at what he does than these two nimrods

KT should try one of his signature crash diets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it’s because he’s not a liar and actually turned off multiple revenue streams, so is the opposite of a grifter. He also has done some fantastic vlogs. Blab has done nothing fantastic. They just make home videos.

Yes, Adam’s getting repetitive and crabby. But to be fair, I think many of us do once we get near 50 years old. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, Spencer is getting hammered before entering the parks. Going to Disneyland so often he must be bored and the only way to drum up any enthusiasm is by knocking back a few before entering.

Notice in the latest vlog it was KT doing the intro and not Spence? He was probably too drunk to be on camera at that moment.

View attachment 2612893
Holy crap is he revolting. Those hands are nightmare fuel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.