Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at this rate mama spence and caylee will be posing with the rest of the vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's no way she is working and/or renewed a license without putting it out there on YouTube/Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There's no way she is working and/or renewed a license without putting it out there on YouTube/Instagram.
Her license now shows that it expires in 2024. It was lapsed the last time I ever looked it up.

I suspect it is some way to bill insurance for bringing her grandmother to the mall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They try to pass off 'skipping the candlelight processional to go on rides with shorter lines' as some kind of hack. As if it's something to plan ahead for next year.

I don't know, isn't that kinda disrespectful to your fanbase? Like, they watch you to feel closer to Disney - to feel closer to the magic. It's incumbent upon you to make sure you're "reporting" on the most unique, exciting things going on at the park at any given time. I mean, you hold up your lapel microphone to your face like a gol'darn network field reporter, so it's essentially your job. Instead you go on a few dark rides that we've seen you ride a thousand times before? Feels like something only a local would do.

And you gotta love the failed "famous cast member" flex at the end. They bring Maynard on camera to chew the scenery for a good 6 or 7 minutes of runtime, in what turns out to be the 2nd most annoying part of the video - second only to KT's introduction at the top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm laughing so hard at all of these I nearly missed my bus stop!

I just want to thank this great community of lovely and funny people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.