Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at these hobos! More sugar more calories! Eat you beast eat, feed that park belly! Their go to look is the “trucker” look…Unbathed, smelly, sloppy, greasy hair don’t care. Ms. Piggy is always “so excited” to stuff her face.

View attachment 2596901
The real question for tonight is this: just how many of those Sprinkles cupcakes are left?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The real question for tonight is this: just how many of those Sprinkles cupcakes are left?!
Please, those chunky trunks didn't make it to the parking lot without inhaling those "little treats"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spencer ripping off other vloggers again by editing the audio of their food review over footage of them tasting the food. That’s how OA always does it.

Shockingly, they loved all the food. Even stuff that KT says is ‘not her thing,’ she scarfs down like a long lost cotton mouthed man finding water in the desert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
KT “I’ll be wearing them all the time now” So far the ears have made one appearance to show them off.

View attachment 2594458

Meanwhile at the park today KT the sleepy Ogre is sporting these. Makes you think if the “@swarovski” ears will be worn again or have they been listed on eBay🤣

View attachment 2594462
Makes me wonder what's going on in Matty's life right now. KT has been known to brag about her fabulous lifestyle with Hollywood Spence when she's particularly jealous of others. Or questioned by her inlaws and former friends about her life choices.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Does her mom not like going to Disneyland , always showing her stepdad
I think mom Doris is still holding down a full time job. She might be the only one in the family doing so. Don't forget, she is also the full time guardian to Ca$hlee.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“Ma’am we’ve already been through this - you don’t just have unlimited plasma. You have to wait until it comes back before we can take more out.”

36AB51D1-CC06-43C5-8015-5325C7A49913.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Spencer ripping off other vloggers again by editing the audio of their food review over footage of them tasting the food. That’s how OA always does it.
Well…OA faces consequences for imitating Katie, pointing out the evident resemblance of a viscous dipping sauce to Pepto-Bismol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
adam has been doing giveaways on his channel . unfortunately blab probably thinks thats when their subs send them gifts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can only imagine that Woos viewership is down. I quit watching after he felt empowered to trespass and then taunt the guy at uncle Eddie's house. Plus his repetitive vlogs were becoming boring as BLOBs garbage.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Summary of the new video. They claim the park is “uncrowded” but only go on two rides and continue to feed big fella:
1701215267556.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Correct me if I am wrong,
but being on weight loss meds and continuing to eat theme park garbage can't be good for you.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a F’d up song choice… “What a Wonderful World” in posting about the lockdown and the pandemic. Was it a wonderful world KT when millions lost their lives or are you just thinking about how nice people make your day? If that’s the case why can’t you learn from them? Why are you a bitter ol’ witch? For someone who doesn’t drink this sounds like a blubbery drunk text!

IMG_1052.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.