Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Just the thing I needed to kick off the holiday season!”???

BB43C52A-0897-4406-BCA8-71CA47952495.jpeg

#HaventYouBeenOnAPermanentHolidaySinceYouStartedYourAffair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“Just the thing I needed to kick off the holiday season!”???

View attachment 2583445

#HaventYouBeenOnAPermanentHolidaySinceYouStartedYourAffair
“He somehow manages to make his shows funnier each time!”

Seems that the act of trying to improve your craft is a foreign concept to young KT here. Weird, cuz you’d never guess based on the KTsbestlife IG rebrand. She’s been absolutely killing it with the passive-aggressive taunt memes. Her transformation from distinguished DisneyBear to middle school bully is almost complete.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is FLAB okay?!?!? I was getting used to them posting a video every eight hours. Can we expect a click-baity apology video in another five days?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is FLAB okay?!?!? I was getting used to them posting a video every eight hours. Can we expect a click-baity apology video in another five days?
Thanksgiving “Sabbatical”.

It will be temporarily broken on Wednesday evening when she shows us “the parade of sides + five day old artisan bread” that she has assembled for the “Annual Feast of the Adulterers’ Parents”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanksgiving “Sabbatical”.

It will be temporarily broken on Wednesday evening when she shows us “the parade of sides + five day old artisan bread” that she has assembled for the “Annual Feast of the Adulterers’ Parents”.
Hahaha, how silly of me. I can’t wait to see what she’s cooking up Spence’s mom’s nasty kitchen in the ‘Bu. I hope she has plenty of slow cooker liners/shower caps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
KKKT it’s not the carbs that’s making you gain weight, it’s your sugar intake. All the sweet stuff you say are too sweet for your liking, but devour anyways. So enjoy your pasta fatty just stay away from sugar. Like the whole pumpkin pie you baked 4 days before thanksgiving. You want us to believe that’ll make it till Thanksgiving?🤣 #KTsbestfatlife

IMG_0824.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
KKKT it’s not the carbs that’s making you gain weight, it’s your sugar intake. All the sweet stuff you say are too sweet for your liking, but devour anyways. So enjoy your pasta fatty just stay away from sugar. Like the whole pumpkin pie you baked 4 days before thanksgiving. You want us to believe that’ll make it till Thanksgiving?🤣 #KTsbestfatlife

View attachment 2584710
Katie: "Hey everyone, usually I have more stuffing, but this time I only got a small portion."

Everyone at Thanksgiving:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2584710
This must be the 'science and research' she is so well known for. Could you perhaps cite your source.... you know, from a scientific journal. Unfortunately reposting an IG meme doesn't quite cut it.

Maybe there's a scientific correlation (KKKT2.0 honey that means a connection) between eating pasta and ceasing taking allergy medication......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
KT is for sure using a weight loss aid. I don’t care at all except that she is pretending it’s just will power.

I had a work friend who used ozempic for high A1c, but she also lost like 40 pounds and looked great. She pretty much wasn’t eating. Then one day I noticed she scarfed down three cosmic brownies in a row. This was shocking as for ages I’d only seen her eat like two almonds.

Found out that she had been using free samples of ozempic from her doctor that had run out. Stopped using it and she starting eating like her old self almost immediately.

KT is still eating crap all the time as it is. The rebound will be terrifying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
KT is for sure using a weight loss aid. I don’t care at all except that she is pretending it’s just will power.

I had a work friend who used ozempic for high A1c, but she also lost like 40 pounds and looked great. She pretty much wasn’t eating. Then one day I noticed she scarfed down three cosmic brownies in a row. This was shocking as for ages I’d only seen her eat like two almonds.

Found out that she had been using free samples of ozempic from her doctor that had run out. Stopped using it and she starting eating like her old self almost immediately.

KT is still eating crap all the time as it is. The rebound will be terrifying.
No doubt the rebound will be... huge

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spencer....BRO
You will never be the YouTube sensation you dream about with this albatross around your neck.
Do yourself a favor and dump this dead weight while you still can.
Tell KT you are going out to shoot some B roll and then go hang out at the fuel rod station.
Do it before you have to blow another five bills on a Christmas present for that ungrateful mugwump.
You'll thank me later.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well based off KT’s most recent instagram post, looks like I guess right. 🙄 Spence wasted $450 bucks on Minnie Ears 🙄🙄🙄
Wow… what a waste of money

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well based off KT’s most recent instagram post, looks like I guess right. 🙄 Spence wasted $450 bucks on Minnie Ears 🙄🙄🙄
Wow… what a waste of money
They spend like they are teenagers with money given to them by their parents...oh wait 😅 (also Oma and dumb stans)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.