Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am so proud of myself - I made it entirely through their recent video without the aid of either caffeine or alcohol. They ALMOST made it through a vlog without eating... I was actually getting weirdly excited until the last 2 minutes when the cookies came out.

I've not watched for a while - boy has she lost a thwack of weight - weirdly Spence seems to have put it on. I hope she can maintain the weight loss - she has got to be feeling better for it (therefore we have KKKT2.0) but sadly I fear it will go the same way as their Patreon and her IG subscription; it will be all too hard for her to maintain long term - too much discipline and hard work required - and she will slide back into old habits.

Reactions: 16
Dense looks like a creep in this pic. What’s with the right foot out, leaning forward with that weird smile, is he shitting his pants?

Oh look at those adults I mean kids I wonder how many pictures they have with Mickey who wants to take a picture with this guy over and over to haveView attachment 2579855
Aw look at these adults I mean kids that will never grow up. I wonder how many pictures do they have with Mickey. You look at them and you can sleep they have no house no 401k no insurance and they suck as human beings. By the age they are they should be having a house brand new car. I'm younger and have my own house and just got a new car and have a career. I can't believe she's actually ' and love ' with the guy that has no house no car no life insurance nothing going for him but only Disneyland. There is more life than Disneyland there's more stuff to do than Disneyland, when I see these two it's just crazy that the world their life revolves around Disneyland It's mind-blowing there's something wrong in their heads they must have been dropped when they were kids I don't see them sitting down going over to finances planning for a house or planning for everything All I see is to get up get dressed go to Disneyland come home eat some disgusting food go to sleep and repeat Oh wait and grift for some money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
These are some bold posts from someone who no longer goes to the park alone.

No presents this year only proves to us how broke you two losers are #KTsbesfatbrokelife

IMG_0804.jpeg

IMG_0805.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Pretty appropriate for someone who vlogs a child's theme park.
It's a wonder she doesn't have more sponsors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
These are some bold posts from someone who no longer goes to the park alone.

No presents this year only proves to us how broke you two losers are #KTsbesfatbrokelife

View attachment 2583150

View attachment 2583156
Again KKKt2.0, sweetie you're on the downward slope to 40. I know you think you are being 'hip' or 'badass' in posting this tripe (honey 'tripe' in this context means silly or worthless) but honestly it's just.....sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.