Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget dragging out that filthy mixer covered in built up sludge to do her cooking with 🤢
Yes!!! How many holidays have gone by and she still zooms way in on that nasty thing!!!????!!! It also speaks of the kind of man Dense is that he willingly eats things made with that abomination
---
Did KT 2.0 eyebrows leave her also and go join all of her ex friends?
I truly didn’t know she had a fivehead. What happened to all that work she had done on her brows?
---
Oh look KT, Dense and checkbook Charlie all sporting the same park belly. KT you should shorten your purse straps your tummy is showing.

And that hair color is NOT flattering on her, aged her quite a bit.

View attachment 2549251
I think it’s thinning quite a bit from her “not weight loss drugs” so she went dark thinking it would hide it. It could be a decent color if she would have gone and had it done professionally somewhere. Since she didn’t it’s just a flat all over color with no dimension

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
KT trying so hard to show us she has friends.
She tagged them in every single slide… “tattle look at me I have friends”🤣

KT with no eyebrows and no filters is so awful looking. She has aged so much in the last few years, no one would ever guess she’s in her 30s. That’s why no one bats an eye at her age gap with a 50+ year old hobo. And her YSL bag with Walmart attire kills me!

View attachment 2548617
That’s why she wears big sunglasses to cover her eyebrows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Disney posting a full walkthrough of the new Adventureland Treehouse to get it out before all the vloggers is just too good. Spence has gotta be seething that he can't call it a "first look" vlog.
This is brilliant. I hope this is a sign of Disney realizing the vloggers may be past their time. I hope they do this with more attraction openings. they can do a much more in-depth walk through with no one in line and going beyond the guest areas.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For a channel that claims to be “living their best life through tons of travel” they sure don’t do a lot of traveling…
…unless you consider driving to and from Anaheim, “tons of travel” 🤷‍♂️.

Less Than Ideal Life and Beyond

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For a channel that claims to be “living their best life through tons of travel” they sure don’t do a lot of traveling…
…unless you consider driving to and from Anaheim, “tons of travel” 🤷‍♂️.

Less Than Ideal Life and Beyond
It is just a shame how poor they have gotten. Maybe a lesson to everyone on what happens if you don't make money for a prolonged period of time and try to maintain two residences that don't let you build equity in them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Their sole form of equity lies in Spencer's collection of mass-produced action figures, which someday may just about cover the expense of a pancake breakfast shared with Katie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Their sole form of equity lies in Spencer's collection of mass-produced action figures, which someday may just about cover the expense of a pancake breakfast shared with Katie.
Did you see him perk up when he saw the Life Day Chewy figure in their last video? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What happened to Dylan? Maybe Katie’s failure to offer to pay for his pizza after he generously shared his Florida accommodations pushed him over the edge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
1000002523.png
Oh look KT, Dense and checkbook Charlie all sporting the same park belly. KT you should shorten your purse straps your tummy is showing.

And that hair color is NOT flattering on her, aged her quite a bit.

View attachment 2549251
Glancing through that stan's Insta I wonder why any grown adult even a Disney adult would pose for pics with costumed characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What happened to Dylan?
Theme Park Obsession Dylan? I mean currently creating content in Florida, Theme Park Obsession Dylan?

Perhaps, after working consecutive months as an Accomplished Scare Actor at Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights, Dylan decided not to collaborate with any content creators/"friends" that were too cheap to pay $79 to support the production that he is a part of.

Can someone confirm that BL&B did not have a 2023 Halloween Horror Night video? They chose the reality not to amplify the Theme Park Attraction that Dylan starred in?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I commented on some of Dylan's videos that I wouldn't watch them if BLAB was featured. I doubt I'm the only one. Also thumbs down if he's wearing sunglasses all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
KT trying so hard to show us she has friends.
She tagged them in every single slide… “tattle look at me I have friends”🤣

KT with no eyebrows and no filters is so awful looking. She has aged so much in the last few years, no one would ever guess she’s in her 30s. That’s why no one bats an eye at her age gap with a 50+ year old hobo. And her YSL bag with Walmart attire kills me!

View attachment 2548617
Is the camera on the ceiling?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Theme Park Obsession Dylan? I mean currently creating content in Florida, Theme Park Obsession Dylan?

Perhaps, after working consecutive months as an Accomplished Scare Actor at Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights, Dylan decided not to collaborate with any content creators/"friends" that were too cheap to pay $79 to support the production that he is a part of.

Can someone confirm that BL&B did not have a 2023 Halloween Horror Night video? They chose the reality not to amplify the Theme Park Attraction that Dylan starred in?
Who could forget that 11 minute classic back on Sep 8th where they showed up halfway through the night and did like, 3 things??

One of my personal faves. Excellent coverage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.