Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLAB's youtube comment guidelines..
Screenshot_20230918_193051_YouTube.jpg

G.T.F.O.H...KT & Dense, is this you being CIVIL & RESPECTFUL?
Screenshot_20230918_193518_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230918_193656_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230918_193754_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230918_194354_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230918_194637_YouTube.jpg

DUMBASSES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Let's not forget KT being "civil and respectful" to Kitra when she was hospitalized with a broken ankle.

3AF91687-11D2-4B09-8FF0-D9CF374EC296.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's quite poetic actually. I liken it to someone who steps on everyone on their way to the top, and then when they get there, there is no one left to celebrate with.
They have the "achievement", but who really cares? A bunch of bots? Bought subs?
KT and Spencer know that the only people they want to show off to, know better. It's not much fun going nah-nah-nah na nah-nah to old friends who don't pay you any attention anymore, or us "hatters" who know how they got to 100,000. There is no real reason to make a brag video. They know they have nothing to brag about.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What is all this struggle that they have supposedly been through and overcome? I must have missed it when “all” was never actually “revealed”.

Didn’t they make an expressed mention of Taos in the latest apology video? What was that about?

Also, it is apparent to me that the husband is dragging his feet on the divorce too. At this point, it’s on him to wrap that case up. She has already been defaulted.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So the industry is on strike, the industry Spencer is part of and suddenly work materializes....SCAB !!!
Is he going to work on the Drew Barrymore set ? SCAB.
Just one more way to get another group of people to hate you...good job, Spence !!!
Oh and stop being with a married woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Only true grifters would do an apology video and push merch at the same time, desperate and so many edit cuts.
We got pushed down an area that was dark and came out of it - ‘KT we created that narrative’
A lot of negative stuff coming at us - ‘KT we created that narrative’
I get pushed down and I get back up - ‘KT we created that narrative’
‘You constantly change as a person’ then Dence says I will never change.
The whole tone is so depressing when your supposed to be at a 12 and so positive, non of this is legit. Oh and the Knotts bailout guess KT can’t film on her own, ffs.
You are a couple of nasty, toxic fucks, as KT said ‘toxic that’s what we are’ . Yep game over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Spencer is a broken man in that video. Looks more like he’s trying to convince himself than he is the viewers. Katie just has her normal vacant (no inner monologue/complete lack of ability to think introspectively or laterally) expression.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What is all this struggle that they have supposedly been through and overcome? I must have missed it when “all” was never actually “revealed”.

Didn’t they make an expressed mention of Taos in the latest apology video? What was that about?
Noticed this too. She essentially says that ever since they had some kind of awakening in Taos, they've been learning not to sweat the small stuff or let all of the drama get in their way. Pretty sure she forgot that the person sitting next to her in this video got drunk and assaulted one of their peers inside Disneyland immediately prior to taking this transcendent vacation to Taos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Only true grifters would do an apology video and push merch at the same time, desperate and so many edit cuts.
We got pushed down an area that was dark and came out of it - ‘KT we created that narrative’
A lot of negative stuff coming at us - ‘KT we created that narrative’
I get pushed down and I get back up - ‘KT we created that narrative’
‘You constantly change as a person’ then Dence says I will never change.
The whole tone is so depressing when your supposed to be at a 12 and so positive, non of this is legit. Oh and the Knotts bailout guess KT can’t film on her own, ffs.
You are a couple of nasty, toxic fucks, as KT said ‘toxic that’s what we are’ . Yep game over.
This was interesting, her throwing in the toxic comment like that, considering all of the fake enlightenment and flying-high survivor tit, right?! Guess the truth just can't stay quiet! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just thinking about this but haven’t caught up so I hope I’m not repeating. The click bait of their “apologies” vlog recently. They literally titled it that to prey on the people that thought it was going to finally be a vlog with some measure of accountability. Those sh*tbags KNOW everything they have done wrong and are now twisting that narrative to get views. It just shows how deceitful they truly are. Just when I think they can’t be any more disliked….and mocked in the vlogging community….they post another zinger! Also… YouTube must feel like they were really honored with their play button thing. So honored that they haven’t even taken it out of the box. They think so many things they do seem endearing and relatable and in fact they just seem more disgusting and ungrateful by the second

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.