Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT is still married because she is a lazy piece of $#!+ with no morals whatsoever. Her husband is probably somewhere along the same lines or it would be done by now. Spencer doesn't want her to get divorced because then he will be constantly being grinded on to marry her. He doesnt want this, and neither does his mother. He also has no scruples to being shacked up with a married woman, and believes this is just normal. They are living this completely phony lie they created for themselves to be able to survive. I doubt it would be a blip on the tiny brain of KT, but if Spencer ever thinks about it, you could see why he drinks. He knows he stepped in it with the reality he chose. It's aging him terribly having to keep up with the facade they perpetrate day in and day out.
You can see it in their videos like the last one. It's killing him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If she had kids with the dude, I could understand it taking awhile. One of my friends that lives in Cali was going through divorce stuff with her ex for YEARS due to kids being involved. KT's divorce should be super easy...no kids...no house....it should have been finalized a long time ago.
Got divorced here in California 10 years ago, took all of 8 months WITH a child (18 at the time). Longest time spent was cleaning up joint debt and finances. Fortunately, we are still good friends so the divorce wasn't acrimonious (after 20 years of marriage, we decided being friends was better than being married, even though neither of us has or will remarry).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
KT says, “Everyone who stops us in the parks says, “we have never seen you more focused and happy!” 🙄🙄 Wow! They sleep well at night and everything is just happiness and harmony. Best life ever! KT said a 12 out of 10.

What a crock of tit! Zero accountability And zero sense of reality!

Spencer says he’s a different person now since hitting 100K from when they both started. SO much has changed!! You know what hasn’t changed….KT IS STILL MARRIED TO MATTY!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
When watching this, or any other, Best Life & Beyond video, it's important to keep in mind that Katie is very, very stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
KT says, “Everyone who stops us in the parks says, “we have never seen you more focused and happy!” 🙄🙄 Wow! They sleep well at night and everything is just happiness and harmony. Best life ever! KT said a 12 out of 10.

What a crock of tit! Zero accountability And zero sense of reality!
Hmm, I'm thinking you don't read KT's Instagram stories. If you did, you'd know exactly how happy she is, and how full her heart is.

• Haha
  • Heart
I cannot wrap my head around the idea of them being "workaholics".

The whole world can see them for the dumb, broke, lazy ass grifters they are. How delusional can they be?

Let's talk again after each of you are working 60 hours a week consistently. Yeah, that will never happen.
I hope they heal from this. 🕊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The only reason Katie's heart is full is because Papa John's just rolled out that new Garlic Epic Stuffed Crust Pizza.

So her heart is LITERALLY full.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Spencer says he’s a different person now since hitting 100K from when they both started. SO much has changed!! You know what hasn’t changed….KT IS STILL MARRIED TO MATTY!!
Let's be fair, Spencer paid good money for that 100k!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If they would have kept writing the check to Adam The Woo for the sublease, they would be potentially up to 200k followers from being able to orbit in his universe and be cross-promoted.

• Heart
  • Haha
I cannot wrap my head around the idea of them being "workaholics".

The whole world can see them for the dumb, broke, lazy ass grifters they are. How delusional can they be?

Let's talk again after each of you are working 60 hours a week consistently. Yeah, that will never happen.

"...workaholics..."

spit-take-laughing-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just a hunch but I think Spencer’s job won’t be coming to fruition. I’m not sure what show it was but Bill Maher was about to go back on the air and decided to back pedal once he was called out. Since that tapes in LA I thought it could be the gig.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If they would have kept writing the check to Adam The Woo for the sublease, they would be potentially up to 200k followers from being able to orbit in his universe and be cross-promoted.
Gosh they really messed up that one! They were doing their best social climbing and got cocky. They’ve burnt down every bridge in town! Should of stuck around and kept brown nosing for a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just a hunch but I think Spencer’s job won’t be coming to fruition. I’m not sure what show it was but Bill Maher was about to go back on the air and decided to back pedal once he was called out. Since that tapes in LA I thought it could be the gig.

The Fall production at Hollywood High is still on. His job is secured 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Caught up with their latest explanation video…. Now I remember why I stopped hate watching them. Like broken records! For reasons beyond comprehension they continue to label themselves “workaholics”. The only thing they work at is keeping up their grift, and even that is half assed.

The parade of excuses for their laziness continues…

Inconsistent uploads? Oma and Cashlee taking up precious grifting time.
Alienated from almost entire Disneyland vlogging community?? The ol’ “some people weren’t meant to apart of your journey” bs.
Botched previous merch launch? Company’s fault!

The whining about their mental toughness riding out the heat they’ve taken conveniently left out the fact that they literally brought that alllll upon themselves.

Spencer claims he’ll never back down but has yet to “reveal all”. 🤡
I’m still wondering why Adam the Woo caved and explained the apartment situation! It doesn’t make sense. He didn’t have to address that at all. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Will KT waddle over to subway to get this $2 foot long Churro or can it only be a Disney Churro?
3665BB3E-49DC-4914-BFDB-E632426BB663.jpeg

Maybe the dumb witch can pick up a job application too..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So I just watched their latest "What Happened" click bait type video.
There is so much to unpack, I doubt I can even do it justice.
In a nutshell, they are so sorry they haven't been around because they needed to see to their mental health by taking a much needed vacation to Tahoe.
After going on about this for several minutes, they break into having to take care of family stuff which really amounts to nothing specific, but I figure it's got to do with fleecing Oma.
Then the really good part, they go on for 20 minutes or more about how they have managed to persevere against all odds and receive their 100,000 YT plaque. They go on and on about how happy they have been despite their need for mental health time off.
They basically say it's the haters fault that they haven’t spoken about their milestone. It's pure Tattle gold. I really recommend watching it even if like me, you refuse to watch their garbage. There is enough stuff in this one video to sustain us for months.
After this, they discuss merch and possibly trying to sell some of Serf's masterpieces.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
amazing how they keep adding subs little by little as their views continue to drop. how can that be :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.