Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another topic….. doesn’t seem like all of these Disney vloggers are trying to out do the others will Halloween content? I mean it’s just getting kinda funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
KT is so proud of her new bikini figure yet continues to hide her park belly. The images below are from the recent Target vlog.
phony.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Great work KT. Looks like you’re only pregnant with one churro baby instead of churro gear twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know who needs to wear a bikini top?…Spencer. That dude is stacked like a crooked card game.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If I had to guess who had applications submitted on their behalf for 4 Credit Cards + 2 Student Loans + 1 SBA Loan today, it would be this new addition provided with a human name that is perfect for financial paperwork:

5C555916-3ECC-429D-90EE-61BCFC7CFFA3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If I had to guess who had applications submitted on their behalf for 4 Credit Cards + 2 Student Loans + 1 SBA Loan today, it would be this new addition provided with a human name that is perfect for financial paperwork:

View attachment 2411558
I’m really looking forward to seeing John Wayne and his various costumes out on the sprawling, wrap-around porch throughout the holiday season.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh Look!

John Wayne the Goose dressed up as a man in his 50’s that hunts married women in family theme parks and then tries to impress them with his assets of a rent controlled apartment under a family member’s name and a stockpile of mass produced replica toys from the late 90’s:

94AEFF5D-EB59-4A97-AFE0-7B2365257081.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I would have so much more respect for KT (and Spencer) if they were just HONEST.

Just SAY you're using weight loss drugs. It's so obvious that you are. In the past, you've posted non-stop when you've eaten healthy, exercised, wrapped yourself in tin foil, etc. But now, all of a sudden, you're losing weight, and you're not saying ANYTHING about how it's happening?

It's the drugs. Just say it's the drugs. And it's okay if it is. Some people get gastric bypass. Some people use drugs. Most people do it through diet and exercise. Just be honest.

I'm sincere about this. If Katie posted an IG story and just admitted that she's using medication for weight loss, I'd delete my account and never post here again. Because I'd at least respect their honesty for once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The problem with all of these weigh loss drugs is that they ALL have major side effects and you can't take them long term and be healthy. Sure, you may lose weight but it's causing other issues that most people won't talk about because they just want you to admire their physical transformation. Once she stops using whatever she's using to lose weight she's going to gain it all back and more

• Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2411558
These dumb asses don’t have two nickels (of their own money) to rub together but she buys a toy goose to dress up in different outfits 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her IG stories are basically all Amazon links now but I’m sure it isn’t because they need money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2411558

Is this an actual thing that ADULTS do? Buy plastic geese and dress them up in costumes to put them on the porch? What an absolute waste of money, and not to mention, dumb as hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this an actual thing that ADULTS do? Buy plastic geese and dress them up in costumes to put them on the porch? What an absolute waste of money, and not to mention, dumb as hell.
KT is 36 going on 13! And dense is 60 going on 16. I’m mortified for them. But hey when you don’t have real responsibilities and their mommies enable them, you play dress up with a goose I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.