Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT is 36 going on 13! And dense is 60 going on 16. I’m mortified for them. But hey when you don’t have real responsibilities and their mommies enable them, you play dress up with a goose I guess.
This is real sad What do they contribute to society? NOTHING!!!!!
I feel sorry for them, they drive a hoopty they have no home of their own, they are like kids Just living off their parents very sad very immature. They should be traveling the world or wait they can't afford it they have no money.. I hate people like them I work hard for my money save up for vacations and pay my taxes, what do they do nothing... Live after parents and probably live off the government.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you happen to see the video of the items that Spencer had been paying monthly to store?
I don't watch their videos, but I do remember a few screenshots posted here. They were just toys right? Not even collectibles. And some terrible paintings I believe they were trying to sell off as if they were art.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I would have so much more respect for KT (and Spencer) if they were just HONEST.

Just SAY you're using weight loss drugs. It's so obvious that you are. In the past, you've posted non-stop when you've eaten healthy, exercised, wrapped yourself in tin foil, etc. But now, all of a sudden, you're losing weight, and you're not saying ANYTHING about how it's happening?

It's the drugs. Just say it's the drugs. And it's okay if it is. Some people get gastric bypass. Some people use drugs. Most people do it through diet and exercise. Just be honest.

I'm sincere about this. If Katie posted an IG story and just admitted that she's using medication for weight loss, I'd delete my account and never post here again. Because I'd at least respect their honesty for once.
I 100% agree with you. What an opportunity that bozo is missing out on. Show us your journey with it. Side effects, how it has changed what and how much you eat in the park. Own up to the mass amounts you used to consume and tell us how you had to get used to a much smaller portion…both mentally and physically. The views they are missing out on is mind blowing. But instead….by all means….show us your goose for your pretend porch instead and see how far that gets you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lately I've been updating the Wiki under Matty to reflect that they're still married, I can't believe in a few days it will read....still current (as of September 2023) husband. For the love of all that is holy will someone in Matty's life light a fire under his ass and cut this dead weight loose? I know they're married in name only but if something happens to Matty she's legally his beneficiary b/c we all know he doesn't have a will or any other legal documents

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I 100% agree with you. What an opportunity that bozo is missing out on. Show us your journey with it. Side effects, how it has changed what and how much you eat in the park. Own up to the mass amounts you used to consume and tell us how you had to get used to a much smaller portion…both mentally and physically. The views they are missing out on is mind blowing. But instead….by all means….show us your goose for your pretend porch instead and see how far that gets you
Absolutely this!!!! Their views could balloon because if they did a series like this, an honest one - its something tens of thousands of us could relate to!
Many MANY of us on here have been honest about our struggles with weight loss and maintenance (including me - it's something I battle with daily!)- and combine it with a Disney slant - hey yeah I'd probably watch!!!

But they are so obsessed with maintaining the façade (KKKT honey that means an outward appearance which is deliberately false and gives you a wrong impression about someone - in other words you want to look like something you are not) of living the "perfect life" that they would sacrifice potential views - and income- to maintain the lie. And I believe its a deliberate choice.

On a side note - the Australian government will not be allowing Monjourno to be subsidised (or currently sold) here - unlike Oztempic - and one of the reasons is that it has too many side effects.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How fortunate that Mounjaro is covered under Matty's health care plan.
She would have to be diabetic for insurance to cover it. Diabetes didn’t stop they from overindulging in sweets and other foods that should have been avoided/limited.

Reactions: 16
I would have so much more respect for KT (and Spencer) if they were just HONEST.

Just SAY you're using weight loss drugs. It's so obvious that you are. In the past, you've posted non-stop when you've eaten healthy, exercised, wrapped yourself in tin foil, etc. But now, all of a sudden, you're losing weight, and you're not saying ANYTHING about how it's happening?

It's the drugs. Just say it's the drugs. And it's okay if it is. Some people get gastric bypass. Some people use drugs. Most people do it through diet and exercise. Just be honest.

I'm sincere about this. If Katie posted an IG story and just admitted that she's using medication for weight loss, I'd delete my account and never post here again. Because I'd at least respect their honesty for once.
I'm happy to know you'll be sticking around with us KingLlama!! 😆 🤣

*cracks one open and cheers the King!*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Katie ate like a bear getting ready for winter to push her A1C up high enough to get the drugs covered by insurance. I don’t think Spence got there, yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is this an actual thing that ADULTS do? Buy plastic geese and dress them up in costumes to put them on the porch? What an absolute waste of money, and not to mention, dumb as hell.
Adults like all of us...no.
KT and Dense, dumbasses with zero concept of how to manage money.....yes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now I know why she doesn’t want to get a divorce
Does her husband have to provide her with health insurance if they aren’t together? I can’t imagine paying health insurance premiums for someone that I am no longer in a relationship with.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230829_191615_YouTube.jpg

BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE!! 🚨🚨 KT and Spencer have released their hot takes on the newly announced Haunted Mansion changes coming in 2024 🚨🚨
😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Maybe she got gastric then?

Reactions: 6
Katie ate like a bear getting ready for winter to push her A1C up high enough to get the drugs covered by insurance. I don’t think Spence got there, yet.
Yea!!! This!!! Like people that are told to gain weight to qualify for lap band or other weight loss surgery. Was this the plan all along?? Was her massive weight gain intentional at some point?? Dieting and exercising were too big of a commitment so she fattened the pig up for slaughter so to speak to avoid putting in the hard work. 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.