Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their vlog on new Halloween seasonal food at Disneyland just dropped like Spence passing a kidney stone. :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok Friday is coming! Do you guys think these asshats will be at rope drop to take a video of the haunted mansion holiday? Or will they stay away because of the bridges they have burned with every other Disney vlogger? Because you know all the vloggers will be there!
They will be there cause they have zero shame and like the true narcissists that they are, they think everyone else is wrong and at fault and they have done nothing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fresh baked had a 30 minute discussion about the HM announcement, but a day later than blab and Dillon….oh no, who’s winning the race war?
Offhand Disney had a YT video a day before BLAB. I would have commented that they were late with the news but I'm shadow banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she didn't like sweet coffee. Because she sure liked that Pumpkin Cheesecake Cold Brew...

Screenshot (594).png

I dunno, is she really on a diet?

Screenshot (595).png

"So good!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I just don’t understand the giant diamond wedding band set she is wearing. Yes, she is technically married. But not to the man she is with.

And she could wear it on her right hand. But she’s purposely not doing so.

She lies so much she should run for some political office.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There's a Tattle thread called "Binky Felstead" and every time I see it I accidentally read it as "Binky Feels Dead".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would be poetic if KT’s grandma passes and Matty claims half of whatever inheritance she gets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Congratulations to Adam The Woo on his 40+ pound weight loss by diet and exercise meanwhile KT on some drug she isn’t telling people about. Easy way out KT. That’s what I’m gonna call her! She lives a fake facade of a life and expects us all to buy it. Ha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Congratulations to Adam The Woo on his 40+ pound weight loss by diet and exercise meanwhile KT on some drug she isn’t telling people about. Easy way out KT. That’s what I’m gonna call her! She lives a fake facade of a life and expects us all to buy it. Ha!
KT: "why did he do that when he could have just posted a filtered picture of the top of his chest?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.