Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG KKKT is claiming it was ALLERGY MEDICATION THAT WAS MAKING HER FAT!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have 2 children on allergy medication - one is 6'3" and weighs 154lbs. The other is 5'8" and weighs 125lbs.

Must be different meds to KKKTs :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
There is no way KT is working out and not bragging about it. No chance in hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
OMFG KKKT is claiming it was ALLERGY MEDICATION THAT WAS MAKING HER FAT!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have 2 children on allergy medication - one is 6'3" and weighs 154lbs. The other is 5'8" and weighs 125lbs.

Must be different meds to KKKTs :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Funnyโ€ฆIโ€™m allergic to the BULLSHIT KT spews out of her fat mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Best Life & Beyond #96 KT loses weight not because she is taking a pill, but because she stopped. #Allergygate

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For anyone attending the DLR tomorrow to celebrate the culmination of the Countdown to Halloween, please take a moment to post here and share your favorite Christmas memories since Halloween is finally here and gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just donโ€™t understand the giant diamond wedding band set she is wearing. Yes, she is technically married. But not to the man she is with.

And she could wear it on her right hand. But sheโ€™s purposely not doing so.

She lies so much she should run for some political office.
That is some fugly matronly ring that looks like she stole it out of Oma's jewelry box.
Of course, she wears it on her left hand.
It brings more attention to her in the comments, and that is what she thrives on.
Keep up with the phony facade KT, we are here to watch you make a fool out of yourself........again!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Would be poetic if KTโ€™s grandma passes and Matty claims half of whatever inheritance she gets.
Inheritance is separate property. And community property usually stops accumulating at separation. But Die Oma could certainly leave property specifically to the husband. That would be funny.
1693533078747.png

(I feel I need to specify that โ€œdie omaโ€ means โ€œthe grandmotherโ€.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are a bunch of people livestreaming from the park for the final showing of Wonderous Journey fireworks AND San Fransokyo opening, but no BLAB ever since their livestreams became 'problematic'. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm surprised KT wasn't there for the reopening of the Mint Julep bar. I mean, the siren's song of fresh Mickey beignets and powdered sugar is powerful. Of course, she DOESN'T like sweetened food items, so maybe that's the reason... ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Heart
๐Ÿ‘€

E454B32B-AB22-42C0-A6EE-72657C766634.jpeg

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ

I have a question for clarity!

This question is forโ€ฆ Katie.

I have a โ€œstory in my headโ€ that you just utilized Replacement Charlie (Third Shift Food Security) to sign you and Serf into Disneyland on a day where you didnโ€™t have other access + you got a free Starbucks from him.

Can you please take a few minutes and expand on your friendship with Replacement Charlie? Perhaps, origins of how the friendship started and all the ways you two connect as friends?

Also, what can you share about him that you know as being a true friend (that isnโ€™t too personal):

What is Replacement Charlieโ€™s favorite ride?

Where kind of music is Replacement Charlie into currently?

Does Replacement Charlie have a favorite Disney movie?

Has Replacement Charlie ever been to Orlando and did he like it as much as Anaheim?

What is Replacement Charlieโ€™s favorite thing to do on a day off (other than Disneyland)?

Clearly, you know the answers to most of these things since you were such good companions that you included him in your entire Vlog (which even some of your Hells Kitchen friends donโ€™t get to experience).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20230831_220618_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ok, but what happens when the person you ask for clarity is a habitual liar?

And BTW, we are going on one hundred thousand posts of clarity here.......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This was the upgraded wedding ring she received from her husband Matt, shortly before starting to spend nights at the Bu with this lady's boyfriend.
Screenshot_20230831_200816_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230831_200627_Google.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.