Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlexSimmons

SoCal Imagine Disneyland live streamer known as David. Megan's Law for lewd acts with a child under 14 years of age. Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
When in the storage unit, KT says "when we come back here again, we are going to need more light." Maybe if she would take off her stupid sunglasses,she would not need more light.

View attachment 2193117
We have collected Kozik work for years. He was a gem and super friendly at Comic con. Why is this poster treated like this ??? R.I.P Kozik !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Based on posts from @The Real Deal I came to the realization that Spencer and I had attended the same high school. I'm a year older than him so there's a decent chance we may have crossed paths in the hallways. That picture of him came from a website I found which had scans of school yearbooks available for viewing. Some friends of mine were also in his graduating class.
You may have already discussed this - but do you or any of your friends have any recollections of him?

Reactions: 9