Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minimax

Chatty Member
Dare I say, it almost seems like Spencer used to be cool. Judging by the junk in his foreclosed storage unit, seems like he had a lot of great hobbies. Skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, painting - all that on top of a (once) respectable (though, nepotized) job in "the biz". On paper, this guy was a catch.

But, alas, like a biblical plague, karma comes for those who break the commandments. Once he coveted another man's wife, it was all downhill from there. KT is such a commanding force, that slowly but surely, he had no choice but to start taking on her traits and lifestyle - and everything he once was slipped away. All that remains is the shell of a man built in her image and to her exact specifications - programmed to fulfill all her wants and needs - like an AI assistant. SpenceGPT. Classic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

disneynana21

VIP Member
Gut cover.

I've enjoyed the hell out of watching KT get fatter and fatter. Her waddle is as sexy as her voice now.
Don’t forget that nose on her fugly face as well!
---
Have you seen the Portillo’s one where she has the shake with a piece of chocolate cake in it? Oh yeah and hot dogs!
But wait, that can’t be. KT doesn’t like sweet things remember? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yoursh

VIP Member
I stumbled upon Adam’s Vegas rant video and was reminded once again that these grifters are literally all the same. If anyone is still confused as to how Adam was friends with Blab for so long, just watch him meltdown over not being allowed to bring his little vlogging cam/tripod into a festival. It also appears he’s now taking cues from KT on how to handle criticism.
Adam was very snotty to me a few years back online when I asked him a question. I forgave him, but after his BS "smoothing" over the situation with Blob, I was totally done with him. He is fake.

Beautiful! And so, so close to the Grimace that Lalo posted upthread:
View attachment 2217651

KT, your transformation to a real live cartoon character is almost complete! I had my money on Ursala, but Grimce it is!
I'm freaking dying, I'm so glad I caught this screenshot watching late last night 🤣 I was like wait...she got caught in the background ,that stomach, that shape.. 😅 grimace/the penguin has been spotted!!
"Danny Devito! I love your work!"

• Haha
  • Heart

FrozenHeadofWD

Please, that bitch would do it with a fire hydrant if she thought it would give her a channel with more views than BLAB.

Guys, I have a confession to make: I am in fact Mayor McCheese and I am beyond pissed that the stunning and brave Grimace is living her best life while I am relegated to history’s shadows. I am just jealous of every churro she devours and Cinnabon she gets ejected from and every divorce hearing she evades.

But she has shown me the error of my ways and no more will I talk about her bad hair and deflating beach ball ass.

• Haha
  • Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I actually think it was his grandfather’s place, now his mother’s, and probably paid for free and clear. When they were on their “hike” he made mention of going fishing there with his grandfather “all the time” when he was a kid. Where they “hiked” isn’t far from “their” beach front palatial estate.

PS they set themselves up to be punchlines so many times in this latest strawberry festival vid. I don’t know why they do it. “Aww, the piggys kissed” Please, someone more talented than myself, do something amazing with this material!
I’d believe it. Malibu until the 90’s or so was basically just a blue collar small beach town. Not too much. High end the way it is now. Sure there was some. Rob Lowe grew up there and has talked about the old days there on podcasts. Even when I was a kid it wasn’t how it is now.

Tikitikitiki31

The worst part is, she is going to be one of the first people on Ozempic. That drug is going to be infuriating, to see these fat "influencers" and vloggers losing 15-25 pounds while still pounding the exact same food and not exercising. In fact doubling down and eating even worse(if possible) because they are taking their magic pills.

They are saying it will be the most sold drug in the history of pharmaceuticals. These are all fat people who could not do it through diet, could not do it through exercise, and have zero pride or discipline being "rewarded"

That said, it's not a miracle drug. You might lose a little off the waist but these fat pieces of sht are still going to have double chins and cottage cheese thighs.
I am on Ozempic for my Type 2 and I can tell you that taking the drug alone will not help her. You must change everything about your diet. And if she doesn't, all the regular food she eats will make her sick. Plus you pretty much crave nothing so you should be making mindful food choices. Besides she has no insurance and right now it's still $800-$1000 for a monthly shot. But that could change. There compounding pharmacies creating their own version which is not FDA approved and I hear the side effects are worse.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

pirateslife4me

black shirts always turn brown when you wear them in the sun too much, unless you keep a "healthy" supply of them. Unless your going for that "rust look"

1686352449731.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13